Kas romance path and being Soulbound.

Charity

May 24, 2020
It's mostly in the thread name, but will we be able to complete her redemption without, well, main "ingredient" so to speak?
And she will be angry isn't she? Or displeased at very least.

Sorry if this was answered somewhere.

Oh and if theory about one NPC being Kas is true - why she din't react to Faceless Blade basicly caling us soulless in her face? She know abot godsworns after all, and should knew about kitsune being one of them.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Wait, wait. I thought it was only the romance ending path (giving her your soul) that was locked if you gave your soul to one of the gods. I thought the redemption ending was available regardless of being soulbound? Is there going to be any decent ending for Kas for those that choose to be soulbound?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It's possible (nay, highly likely) that the process that you're trying to work out in the Redemption quest requires your soul for reasons other than giving it to Kas, which means that once it's no longer yours the entire thing becomes impossible.

Also, her realization that you're soulbound permanently boots you out of her Romantic path and the likelihood that you could complete the entire quest sequence without her figuring out that you and your soul are no longer on speaking terms is approximately nil. Even if your magically desirable soul is somehow not mandatory for the Redemption quest in any form, staying on sufficiently amicable terms with Kas certainly would be.

Charity

May 24, 2020
Wait, wait. I thought it was only the romance ending path (giving her your soul) that was locked if you gave your soul to one of the gods. I thought the redemption ending was available regardless of being soulbound? Is there going to be any decent ending for Kas for those that choose to be soulbound?
Don't see one for now.