Karmic Subjugation

Coaxke_CGI

Dec 5, 2016
7ZNnzvD.png

'sup.
The name's Lynx or Coaxke as it is my new Internet pseudonym. I'm 24 years old, born in Germany.
An RPG Maker H-Game called "Karmic Subjugation".

Between work and normal life over these past months, I have been working on my game whenever I could.
It turned from a silly, private game project for myself in the late 2013/ early 2014, to something much far bigger.

lnSxn2V.png

The world is in an age of recovery. Caused by the slave purges in the Blood Gulch mines, a rebellion broke out. From trade routes to almost losing on their own home island, the Middle Kingdom survived the wrath of the enslaved thanks to the use of forbidden arts of magic, and assassinations.

But it was only a pyrrhic victory. Both sides lost too many men to make any sort of real progress.
The Kingdom needed their soldiers to stop rebel outbreaks in the remaining cities...
And the rebels did not have the strength to attack the main island of the Middle Kingdom once more.

Therefore, a diplomatic solution was sought. The Kingdom granted the rebels their independence in front
of the world leaders.

On that day, the Republic and the Empire have been founded.

V6LDdXN.png

A hand-drawn picture from "LynkN"
The Karmic Subjugation System.
A vastly different User Interface
70+ pictures made in 3DCG.
About 2 hours of gameplay.
Mazophilia and a short pussy eating.

Future plans include topics like:

Normal and rough sex,
Masochism,
Slavery,
Mind manipulation,
Domination and Submission,

And, maybe, just maybe, what you want as well ;)

eX7zHQ4.png

Open World
No Leveling & Grinding
Day/Night Cycle
Wandering NPCs
Active Time Battle System.
Decision Making which can be affected by the Karmic Subjugation System.

And more.

ckqdLqi.png

I want to finally be able to work full-time on this project, give up on college and job
and still... live.

The development cycle is padded thin due to college, work, and personal problems.
I will try to post an update for the game in a timeframe between 1 to 3 months.
However, I will keep you updated off the status of the game via my After Action Reports.

Furthermore, I changed the way Patreon works in favor of my supporters:
Instead of paying monthly for the game, you will only pay for the game once it has been released.

Some Screenshots
-
vWB3n22.png

-
YmYUeBi.png

-
Grlr6gQ.png

-
v6BYK6H.png

-
18xjp4b.png

-
5U9jfye.png

-
v1BSVSR.png

-
fJbc0tK.png

-
6uwVf4C.png

-
mdwe70p.png

Primary Page:
https://coaxkeblog.wordpress.com/

Wordpress is somewhat suspicious of sites with adult content on them. Nonetheless, they allow
it to be published on the website. In order to prevent problems with their ToS, I decided to put a
password in place to lessen the amount of trouble that would be caused. Hopefully.

Password: TKSS16

Patreon Page:
https://www.patreon.com/CGI

You can download the game from my Patreon page.

Since I do not have any knowledge on Mac computers I need someone to tell if this works.
If I'm right, you can simply use Firefox and open "index.html" under the path:

Karmic Subjugation 16-12-31 OSX\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw

and it will run the game in the browser.

Happy new years eve folks. See ya around.

Last edited:

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
Kind of hard to tell which screenshots are from gameplay, and which are from cutscenes.
Maybe label them?
Only problem so far from what I can see.

I'll try the game in a couple days, since at the moment I still have plenty of games to beat/play on my end.

Last edited:

DerpyDoo

Aug 30, 2015
Both of the Windows downloads appear to have been deleted, just FYI.

EDIT: Scratch that, ALL the downloads are down.

EDIT^2: Scratch that again. The links on Patreon work just fine, the ones in this thread are broken. Go there to download it, I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coaxke_CGI

Coaxke_CGI

Dec 5, 2016
Huh, I could have sworn that I changed them here as well.
Had to tweak the difficulty settings in order to make it a better experience.

Gonna fix the links now.

Edit: Links updated.

Edit 2: I have slept one night over it and decided to only update the links on the Patreon Page.
'cuz I have to update these links on other sites too and I might simply overlook one or two.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Last edited: