Kalysea - Ideas/Feedback Thread

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I don't suppose anyone has any interesting ideas for SFW scenes with her?
Hawkethorne > Gym > Jogging Track.
You race her and can choose to be predator or prey. If you run out front and fail the check (or throw the race), she catches you and there's an option for a NSFW scene where she pulls you into the hedge or you just admit defeat and have a laugh or rematch. Or you choose to try and chase after her, she is half-horse, but you can either be really fast, or tease her and try and make things... hard... for her to run at full potential, or maybe you just jog behind while she flicks her tail and wafts her animal, breeding heat scent (not that you're likely getting in there) to get you all aroused. And then an option for a NSFW encounter/reward... or not.

Nidabutt

Aug 17, 2024
Romantic dinner in a tavern or just a chill one.
Appreciating nature and perhaps giving a lore lesson on local vegetation while going through wilderness.
Gazing at the sunset with handholding while going to sleep at camp.
Parading the champion when entering a village (have them on the back, looking all regal like a proper rider all shining and gleaming).
Doing a joint excercise during some local event or festival.
Hiking up a mountain or some other dangerous terrain together as a team.
Proper tlc grooming of mane and coat.

Also while im at it:
Not a fan of brainwashing (she could have just asked, subs would do it regardless and those who are not wouldn't be into this content in the 1st place). Instead of bad end there should have been a permanent consequence, that would have enhanced immersion and been better for the target audience. As is it feels like we are being punished for working towards a 'desired outcome'.

Content i'd like to see:
Like many said, public seems fun. You mentioned chastity, could be pretty interesting (also recently Nonesuch produced some fantastic related content with Suze). There could be a 'reverse' situation Savin mentioned, which could also involve sph. Perhaps a double 'focus' on player by say Kalisea and Orlaith, doesn't need to be specifically those 2. In general very much looking forward to her new content, she is excellent. Thank you everyone involved! Also personally would like to get an option of 'optional name calling' like with siegwulfe - "mare" is not doing much for me, could have an associated scene aswell.
Don't know if its hard to implement in what the game is written on, but in renpy that would be kinda easy to do.
On the topic of name calling I was keen on having that added but Wsan didn't like the idea sadly. I might be able to try and convince him to change his mind but we'll see.

As for the bad end, I did originally want her to just level drain the PC as part of the collaring, however after talking to Savin and Wsan about it that doesn't seem to be possible with how the game functions, which is also very sad. I assume the level plays an important part in the coding in some way and messing with it would cause a lot of issues.

Thank you for the SFW ideas, gives inspiration for more ideas too. We definitely need a flower picking scene where Kaly tells you way too much information about every plant and/or feeding some cute animals.

Reactions: DestituteDragon

Nidabutt

Aug 17, 2024
Hawkethorne > Gym > Jogging Track.
You race her and can choose to be predator or prey. If you run out front and fail the check (or throw the race), she catches you and there's an option for a NSFW scene where she pulls you into the hedge or you just admit defeat and have a laugh or rematch. Or you choose to try and chase after her, she is half-horse, but you can either be really fast, or tease her and try and make things... hard... for her to run at full potential, or maybe you just jog behind while she flicks her tail and wafts her animal, breeding heat scent (not that you're likely getting in there) to get you all aroused. And then an option for a NSFW encounter/reward... or not.
That could be interesting! I had been playing around with a similar idea, a sort of predator and prey chase, but done more with the theme of it being a hunt for sport, with the PC being the prey. With Kaly enjoying her prize -throughly- if she wins.

IrrepairableEntropy

Jun 22, 2019
I had a (very unrealistic) idea come to mind where it would be possible to corrupt Kalysea by deliberately giving her corrupted/tainted artifacts and not warning her about them, similar to how we can corrupt Viv. There's not any currently on her list of accepted items, but I'm thinking of things like the blight tendril, girthy rod, and maybe something like the ring of temptation? (Which is on her list ATM) and really just handing her anything that's tainted or expressly corrupts the player when used.

It wouldn't produce any immediate effects after she goes and gets her cockring made, but as travel scenes procced it would sometimes trigger a special scene that was headed with a "This time... Something seems different..." text to jolt players out of travel-zombie states. Then it'd be a scene where Kalysea has some particularly rough or dominating sex with someone that Kalysea comes out looking a little bit different, something like she's a bit taller/bigger, has a bigger cock, bigger breasts, etc. Something that she doesn't immediately notice.

Then as more and more of these scenes begin to proc Kalysea begins to slowly change more and more before eventually culminating in a big scene where she's trying to masturbate or get us to jack her off and she starts to cum her soul out... Only to have it get stuck behind her cockring. So as she's bucking and writhing to try and cum, not knowing that it's going to turn her into a demon, she's also transforming/growing dramatically as she thrashes around. At this point she may or may not realize what's going on with her soul and start panicking that she can't stop, or she might just embrace the change because it feels good or the tainted cockring screwed her mind up.

The climax (pun acknowledged) of the scene would be her corrupt cockring shattering as she finally cums her soul out, leading to her potentially gaining a hyper cock or multiple cocks (or multiple hyper cocks) through her desperate want to finally cum. Finally freed of her inability to cum, she looks down at herself to realize that she's become a sort of semi-giantess/giantess, like how the behemoth is 14 feet tall. Maybe have her average out at like 15-16 feet?

At this point the player would be left with one of a few options, either sending her to the alarune's care alongside the behemoth (and potentially unlocking more content for him or both of them at once) or simply allowing her to keep traveling alongside the group, opening up the possibility that she might spread corruption at some point, though I don't have a ton of ideas on how that might happen.

TL;DR: It would be neat to have the option to corrupt her into being a genderflipped version of the behemoth.

BackSpace

Mar 22, 2019
I don't suppose anyone has any interesting ideas for SFW scenes with her?

A list of ideas in no particular order. Some of these might already be in the game and I simply missed or forgot about them. Sorry in advance.

Druid stuff:

Have Kalysea react to the surroundings. The PC picks up items (like flowers, berries, etc.) randomly while exploring. You could have her do the picking up instead, explaining some of the properties the PC might not know about while at it, with the same choice of taking or not taking the item in question afterwards.

Have her have a talk with Hethia. They probably follow different druidic traditions. It'd be nice for these to be worked out. Maybe even leading to Kalysea being willing to teach you a few druid spells afterwards. Kasyrra also has a druid form. Not sure how well they'd mash, though. And it'd probably turn NSFW real quick anyways. But they both have a horse cock and like dicking the PC. So they definitely have something to bond over besides Kasyrra trying to keep the druid act up.

Followers of Velun (Sanders, Eryka, Calise) would similarly have a lot to talk about with druids. Maybe Kalysea could gain some perspective from them. Or she stubbornly insists on her ways, etc. Dogmatic clashes and stuff.

General things:

A bathing scene with Eubicha when available. Centaurs probably don't have the easiest time cleaning certain parts of their body. They could be helping each other with it. The PC being a little mischief could start a water fight by splashing water at Kalysea, with her eventually using her magic for some (unfair) advantage.

Shopping. Kalysea so far seems to have at least some appreciation for certain items. Why not take her on a nice little shopping spree or have her point out a couple things whenever the PC enters a store.

Reading. I can't remember whether or not it is ever stated that Kalysea knows how to read. If she doesn't, you could have the PC slowly teach her. There's a lot to learn about the natural world from other people's reports, after all. And there must be some places Kalysea has never been to before that intrigue her. Visiting a library would similarly be fitting.

Taking the PC for a ride. Maybe she just feels like she could use a little exercise but would enjoy having the PC around. So she offers them a ride around the place. The added weight on her back would make it tougher on her as well. Good for maintaining her musculature.

Scrying. Currently that is used only to repeat sex scenes. But what if it allowed us glimpses into Kalysea's past life? Maybe visions of the future?

Dislikes and fears. What are things that Kalysea doesn't like? Maybe some kind of food she hates? Or is she perhaps afraid of something? Everyone has their weaknesses. What are Kalysea's?

Edit: Makeup. As she spent most of her time away from others she probably never really felt the need for any cosmetics. But with so many pretty men and women around the PC, she might start feeling a little insecure and/or jealous. Or she might feel it would help her come off as even more domineering and mature (perhaps she has a vain streak). If she is too proud to ask for help, her first application would probably be off and give the PC the chance to tease her a little. They could also suggest looking for help from Cait (who helps Brienne learn about makeup).

That is all at the top of my head for now. Thank you for reading!​

Last edited:

Nidabutt

Aug 17, 2024
I had a (very unrealistic) idea come to mind where it would be possible to corrupt Kalysea by deliberately giving her corrupted/tainted artifacts and not warning her about them, similar to how we can corrupt Viv. There's not any currently on her list of accepted items, but I'm thinking of things like the blight tendril, girthy rod, and maybe something like the ring of temptation? (Which is on her list ATM) and really just handing her anything that's tainted or expressly corrupts the player when used.

It wouldn't produce any immediate effects after she goes and gets her cockring made, but as travel scenes procced it would sometimes trigger a special scene that was headed with a "This time... Something seems different..." text to jolt players out of travel-zombie states. Then it'd be a scene where Kalysea has some particularly rough or dominating sex with someone that Kalysea comes out looking a little bit different, something like she's a bit taller/bigger, has a bigger cock, bigger breasts, etc. Something that she doesn't immediately notice.

Then as more and more of these scenes begin to proc Kalysea begins to slowly change more and more before eventually culminating in a big scene where she's trying to masturbate or get us to jack her off and she starts to cum her soul out... Only to have it get stuck behind her cockring. So as she's bucking and writhing to try and cum, not knowing that it's going to turn her into a demon, she's also transforming/growing dramatically as she thrashes around. At this point she may or may not realize what's going on with her soul and start panicking that she can't stop, or she might just embrace the change because it feels good or the tainted cockring screwed her mind up.

The climax (pun acknowledged) of the scene would be her corrupt cockring shattering as she finally cums her soul out, leading to her potentially gaining a hyper cock or multiple cocks (or multiple hyper cocks) through her desperate want to finally cum. Finally freed of her inability to cum, she looks down at herself to realize that she's become a sort of semi-giantess/giantess, like how the behemoth is 14 feet tall. Maybe have her average out at like 15-16 feet?

At this point the player would be left with one of a few options, either sending her to the alarune's care alongside the behemoth (and potentially unlocking more content for him or both of them at once) or simply allowing her to keep traveling alongside the group, opening up the possibility that she might spread corruption at some point, though I don't have a ton of ideas on how that might happen.

TL;DR: It would be neat to have the option to corrupt her into being a genderflipped version of the behemoth.
It's something I'd be fine with, but it'd be a pretty sizeable addition so isn't really in my scope of possibilities for my own commissions.

Though, if you're looking for corruption, there are plans with that so don't worry. When that kind of content will be added is going to be a little nebulous however, as there's been so many good ideas it's hard to pick where to start.

Nidabutt

Aug 17, 2024
A list of ideas in no particular order. Some of these might already be in the game and I simply missed or forgot about them. Sorry in advance.

Druid stuff:

Have Kalysea react to the surroundings. The PC picks up items (like flowers, berries, etc.) randomly while exploring. You could have her do the picking up instead, explaining some of the properties the PC might not know about while at it, with the same choice of taking or not taking the item in question afterwards.

Have her have a talk with Hethia. They probably follow different druidic traditions. It'd be nice for these to be worked out. Maybe even leading to Kalysea being willing to teach you a few druid spells afterwards. Kasyrra also has a druid form. Not sure how well they'd mash, though. And it'd probably turn NSFW real quick anyways. But they both have a horse cock and like dicking the PC. So they definitely have something to bond over besides Kasyrra trying to keep the druid act up.

Followers of Velun (Sanders, Eryka, Calise) would similarly have a lot to talk about with druids. Maybe Kalysea could gain some perspective from them. Or she stubbornly insists on her ways, etc. Dogmatic clashes and stuff.

General things:

A bathing scene with Eubicha when available. Centaurs probably don't have the easiest time cleaning certain parts of their body. They could be helping each other with it. The PC being a little mischief could start a water fight by splashing water at Kalysea, with her eventually using her magic for some (unfair) advantage.

Shopping. Kalysea so far seems to have at least some appreciation for certain items. Why not take her on a nice little shopping spree or have her point out a couple things whenever the PC enters a store.

Reading. I can't remember whether or not it is ever stated that Kalysea knows how to read. If she doesn't, you could have the PC slowly teach her. There's a lot to learn about the natural world from other people's reports, after all. And there must be some places Kalysea has never been to before that intrigue her. Visiting a library would similarly be fitting.

Taking the PC for a ride. Maybe she just feels like she could use a little exercise but would enjoy having the PC around. So she offers them a ride around the place. The added weight on her back would make it tougher on her as well. Good for maintaining her musculature.

Scrying. Currently that is used only to repeat sex scenes. But what if it allowed us glimpses into Kalysea's past life? Maybe visions of the future?

Dislikes and fears. What are things that Kalysea doesn't like? Maybe some kind of food she hates? Or is she perhaps afraid of something? Everyone has their weaknesses. What are Kalysea's?

Edit: Makeup. As she spent most of her time away from others she probably never really felt the need for any cosmetics. But with so many pretty men and women around the PC, she might start feeling a little insecure and/or jealous. Or she might feel it would help her come off as even more domineering and mature (perhaps she has a vain streak). If she is too proud to ask for help, her first application would probably be off and give the PC the chance to tease her a little. They could also suggest looking for help from Cait (who helps Brienne learn about makeup).

That is all at the top of my head for now. Thank you for reading!​
Some nice ideas here, I think in particular the mention of dislikes and fears is something she's been missing and deserves an addition for sure. She's initially been playing miss mystery but it would be nice to have her perhaps subtly hint to the player about some of these, and more directly once her story progresses.