Kalysea - Ideas/Feedback Thread

Nidabutt

Aug 17, 2024
her first roaming scene procs the first tile you move to after she joins, same scene+tiles every time, could b fixed.
its the first time she fucks not your mouth unless you camp immediately for her other ones not a big deal

her purple mist should come back

combat as her magic battery,, this one would cost alot probably

all for forcefem, piercings, tattoos, brands
love being indoctrinated.

i would read the whole arc of her content. i think shes dubious w her intentions, but she never gives evil. that being said get filtered

on the issue of people running into content they don't want to see. I want to see that shit,, i would hope the content aimed at sub bottoms has loss of power/loss of control baked into it. making the content you asked for (im gonna pay 3 of my most treasured items to suck dick, im gonna go see them knowing ill never be able to say no to her,, to "lol stop this isnt me"), avoidable is most of the time a bandaid fix for noncommittal players that by existing, forces all players choices to become noncommittal. It takes the gravity out of the content devaluing its intention, it makes how i play my character matter less. a harmless little escape button IS harmful BECAUSE it exists. there has to be consequences at some point. when im playing as a sub bot with no agency yea the game can have its moments to treat me like a sub bot with no agency. tbh i dont even like content being signposted, it spoils me sometimes. If we continue down the path of submissive behavior and power loss but remain in power,, we loose the plot on sub content bc what?

if kalysea had a talk option about raising a family but never brings up you as the mother or anything else specific, and lets say you click this option 3 times with some flavor text on the 3rd time. thats all the warning i need to know shes looking to knock someone up and if i add context now i know its me. queue the railroad pregnancy content. this design is shit but hopefully you get me when i say personal responsibility. kaly has ample opportunity to dodge her shenanigans, im just confused bc i see yall asking the dick dom centaur to not be a dick dom centaur like watching someone order tacos from the hotdog stand and i never see subs do this with a sub character, im starting to think yall are insecure.
I do think you make some interesting points that maybe I needed to hear honestly. As a sub myself (if you could possibly guess that from the mountain of pov content I commission) a part of the appeal of bad endings outside of the 'peril' factor is the loss of control, a permanent loss of control in a way. The concept being utterly at the mercy of the dom's whims (especially if you're unsure of their intentions) is very exciting, Wsan did a lovely job capturing that feeling with Kalysea I felt.

99% of the stuff I commission will be aimed towards submissive because that's what I enjoy, but I'm still totally fine with people sharing their opinions regarding other content with her in the off-chance someone writes it up, which would be great for those who enjoy it. I can understand your frustration though.

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
I'd like to fuck her butt too.
I reckon that's not the commissioners cup of tea, so expecting him/her to fund it is unreasonable. Still... As was said, on the off chance someone writes such a path... Would be great.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I reckon that's not the commissioners cup of tea, so expecting him/her to fund it is unreasonable. Still... As was said, on the off chance someone writes such a path... Would be great.
Strongly seconded

Reactions: D'Angelo

Nidabutt

Aug 17, 2024
I exclusively play female characters but there was a scene idea I had in mind based off this animation because it'd be pretty awesome:

https://x.com/howlsfm/status/1821783508215291984

It's kinda hard to fuck a standing taur but I'm sure she'd be willing to 'help' as a treat. Imminent wall crater incoming.

Also this kinda thing absolutely fuels my brain with more brainrot for how bondage pony Kaly might go... But that's a whole other tangent...

grisa

Dec 5, 2017
I'd also love a repeatable belly-ride scene, ideally with an oral and anal variation.
And maybe a scene where she makes the player ride her cowgirl while she gets to lie back and enjoy, because I love unusual positions for centaurs and we have no scene in the game like that with one as far I know.
Also +1 to that idea of her fucking herself on the player's cock, maybe she could use her vine-magic to suspend the player to achieve it rather than crushing them into a wall.

Reactions: will4gold

Nidabutt

Aug 17, 2024
I'd also love a repeatable belly-ride scene, ideally with an oral and anal variation.
And maybe a scene where she makes the player ride her cowgirl while she gets to lie back and enjoy, because I love unusual positions for centaurs and we have no scene in the game like that with one as far I know.
Also +1 to that idea of her fucking herself on the player's cock, maybe she could use her vine-magic to suspend the player to achieve it rather than crushing them into a wall.
Bellyriding is DEFINITELY something I want added in some capacity, it was originally going to be a large part of her interactions with the PC but plans changed to make her more flexible as a character.

And you mean a pose like this attachment? If so, I approve. Also think how she can collar you with her enchanted cockring, now imagine the same for chastity... Just saying...

Vines could be fun actually, maybe wrapped around the player's waist so they're still having to cling on. Though, knowing Kaly, probably up their ass - getting speared by a tentacock, hoisted up, then slam-fucked into Kaly's fat ass until she milks your balls completely dry. :oops:

Attachments

• Centaur Cowgirl.jpeg
    Centaur Cowgirl.jpeg
    94.6 KB · Views: 53

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
You know I'm surprised we haven't gotten any bellyriding scenes for any of our quadruped bedicked ladies in game. Hopefully that changes.

Reactions: Nidabutt

Nidabutt

Aug 17, 2024
You know I'm surprised we haven't gotten any bellyriding scenes for any of our quadruped bedicked ladies in game. Hopefully that changes.
Originally the idea was that the PC would unlock adventures with Kaly where she'd carry you along as her cock cozy, but eventually follower stuff won over. I can't remember the reason we decided not to go ahead with it now, but it was probably a good one.

... Could always add them in now I guess... Hmm.

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
I exclusively play female characters but there was a scene idea I had in mind based off this animation because it'd be pretty awesome:

https://x.com/howlsfm/status/1821783508215291984

It's kinda hard to fuck a standing taur but I'm sure she'd be willing to 'help' as a treat. Imminent wall crater incoming.

Also this kinda thing absolutely fuels my brain with more brainrot for how bondage pony Kaly might go... But that's a whole other tangent...
Damn, friend! If I'm honest I was thinking a good old butt pounding with the penetrator doing the thrusting. But I'd take a snu snu like that as well. What a fine ass animation, and gorgeous queen Marika model.

Nidabutt

Aug 17, 2024
Damn, friend! If I'm honest I was thinking a good old butt pounding with the penetrator doing the thrusting. But I'd take a snu snu like that as well. What a fine ass animation, and gorgeous queen Marika model.
Howl makes some incredible femdom content, these two Ada and Cheryl ones are absolutely peak:

But anyway, before we get too off topic... Back to homse peenor.

Bastion

Jul 2, 2023
I haven't managed to get through all her content yet recently started some new saves for other things to see. So if these options are both already present then if someone can throw me which scene/req's I'd be appreciative

But first some SPH content. I know it can be pretty divisive with people who either like it hate it, but I feel like with Kalysea it sort of fits. Especially if she is fucking one of the other women she can claim with the champ watching.

And second ATWT. I know that generally cock ATWT isn't going to be happening, which I find a bit of a shame especially if you are as small as can be, but Kalysea has more than enough in her tanks to do cum ATWT and her vines can be tentacles for it as well.

Nidabutt

Aug 17, 2024
I haven't managed to get through all her content yet recently started some new saves for other things to see. So if these options are both already present then if someone can throw me which scene/req's I'd be appreciative

But first some SPH content. I know it can be pretty divisive with people who either like it hate it, but I feel like with Kalysea it sort of fits. Especially if she is fucking one of the other women she can claim with the champ watching.

And second ATWT. I know that generally cock ATWT isn't going to be happening, which I find a bit of a shame especially if you are as small as can be, but Kalysea has more than enough in her tanks to do cum ATWT and her vines can be tentacles for it as well.
ATWT is in her content, one of her random overworld scenes :)

I'm not familiar with the term SPH though, what does that mean exactly?

Bastion

Jul 2, 2023
ATWT is in her content, one of her random overworld scenes :)

I'm not familiar with the term SPH though, what does that mean exactly?
Yeah its Small Penis Humilation, Evelyn has a few scenes with it.

And that might be why I haven't seen it, on the champs I had that got her, after I entered camp I got stuck in this loop of bad ends so I couldn't progress much. :)

Nidabutt

Aug 17, 2024
Yeah its Small Penis Humilation, Evelyn has a few scenes with it.

And that might be why I haven't seen it, on the champs I had that got her, after I entered camp I got stuck in this loop of bad ends so I couldn't progress much. :)
A loop of bad ends?

Bastion

Jul 2, 2023
Just a joke that I kept doing the event that leads to her bad end, because it's really hot.

BackSpace

Mar 22, 2019
To leave some feedback: Kalysea sometimes feels unwelcoming to me because she seems to be written as a 24/7 domme. Like, there's never any conversation with her or any other sort of interaction where I get the feeling there's anything going on between her and my character outside of the dom/sub relationship. I never really get to see a different side of her, i. e. the side of her not focused on sex. She's a druid, apparently. However, I can't really remember that ever being relevant outside of sex. Does she have any hobbies? She likes to fuck Eubicha. Do they also ever just have a nice, non-sexy time with one another? I can understand having someone wanting to be dominant in bed, exclusively even. But I can't wrap my head around a character who seems to not distinguish between the role they take in sex and the ones they take in everyday life. Though perhaps this is just me not being part of her intended audience or badly misreading her content. So take this with a grain of salt.

MaskedRask876

Nov 30, 2019
Personally, I feel as though Kaly definitely deserves a chewing out, maybe when you first do one of her dom scenes, maybe the second one. I like sub content, as with the Valk Seneschal, shes very dommy, but shes dommy mommy. That's her purpose, to be kinda rough but also caring. That is not Kaly's purpose. I would, however very much enjoy an Ardia situation, where its possible a companion or both in your party steps in(Unfortunately that would seem to require extra work), and comments on how their leader is degrading themself to suit the needs of a dubious woman who essentially manipulates them into serving her. That would give a fair bit of depth to all parties involved, giving them actual eyes and ears on their group leader(And possibly lover, or good friend/reliable ally) instead of just pawns to move around and occasionally hear say something mildly interesting. From there maybe a choice occurs. Continue the debauchery or realize that they have your best interest at heart. If you choose realization, maybe Kas, Evergreen or maybe even Matiha could help you undo the enchantments and maybe even turn the tables, but again, I say this probably wasnt intended to be her purpose in the first place. Just want some justice, or at least recompence for her brainwashing our daring Adventurer, and have a bit of fun doing it. I realize it would be a lot of work, and likely a lot of time/money, but it could be a solution to the whole problem of many hardcore subs wanting to keep it the same, and people interested in something new like myself butting heads. Honestly I'd even throw some money your way if I have any extra if it'd help get the content into the game.

OccultTheEnby

Aug 29, 2024
I don't know if I am late to the party here, but after going through all of Kalysea's content, it was honestly my favorite part of the game thus far and really the only time I actually felt any sense of arousal, (I also do like Behemoth's scenes as well, but mostly due to belly riding being a kink I love and don't see a lot) It is also VERY well written and I went out of my way to do all of her content and I even reread her events when it happens. I'd love to see more with her, maybe some more romantic scenes, although I already feel there is an intimate or romantic vibe in her scenes I would like there to be more of that.

To expand more, I mostly treat this game as just another rpg, because while I get the point is smut, it usually doesn't do anything for me. I like domme characters who aren't just aggressive rapists. I think she is a MUCH better domme character than Kasyrra, because I feel like there is an actual degree of respect and intimacy between the characters that doesn't feel forced (both forced in a sexual sense and a literary sense), and again, not an aggressive unlikable rapist.

I don't have much to add to her in all honesty because I already enjoy her a great deal, legitimately my favorite character.

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

MaskedRask876

Nov 30, 2019
I don't know if I am late to the party here, but after going through all of Kalysea's content, it was honestly my favorite part of the game thus far and really the only time I actually felt any sense of arousal, (I also do like Behemoth's scenes as well, but mostly due to belly riding being a kink I love and don't see a lot) It is also VERY well written and I went out of my way to do all of her content and I even reread her events when it happens. I'd love to see more with her, maybe some more romantic scenes, although I already feel there is an intimate or romantic vibe in her scenes I would like there to be more of that.

To expand more, I mostly treat this game as just another rpg, because while I get the point is smut, it usually doesn't do anything for me. I like domme characters who aren't just aggressive rapists. I think she is a MUCH better domme character than Kasyrra, because I feel like there is an actual degree of respect and intimacy between the characters that doesn't feel forced (both forced in a sexual sense and a literary sense), and again, not an aggressive unlikable rapist.

I don't have much to add to her in all honesty because I already enjoy her a great deal, legitimately my favorite character.
I personally haven't seen much respect from her, quite possibly none, then again, I am a little biased. And I can agree that isn't rapey perse, but she is very dubious in her intentions. She says she wants to help us defeat Kas, but then turns around and starts brainwashing the Champion. You do volunteer giving her more stuff but it doesn't really seem like she was helping anyone but herself, at least that's my impression, I could be wrong. I enjoy that she's a pretty dommy character. but not that she feels like she needs magical whackdoodlery to fuck with our mind, it just comes across as a bit too heavy handed to me, but many people like it the way it is, and that's fine too.

Reactions: waterpanther7

Texxy

Aug 18, 2024
As others have suggested, it'd be cool to have the chain/collar activate prior to bad end, remaining as a sort of always on/visible accessory. Some more scenes related to it, perhaps another variation of the bad end where you've actual partnership - you'd still be utterly enthralled, but less of magic battery, more of obedient servant. Vaginal and preg content would also be neat, perhaps some more talk options, or some form of addiction system to the feedings? Some ability to use the said collar for bonuses?