Kalysea - Ideas/Feedback Thread

Nidabutt

Aug 17, 2024
Hey all, I'd just like to make a thread here to gather ideas and constructive feedback on Kalysea's content in CoC2.

It can be anything that comes to mind, though with feedback please remember to suggest fixes to any problems you have with her content.

For ideas anything from specific scenes to her overarching storyline are useful.

Thanks! :)

Reactions: Karakara

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Equipment options.
Blight Tendril. The spear you get from Taldah's, where you make a tendril to tease her donut or vag while you milk her dry.
The Mushroom Druid's Mushroom Staff, where it turns out Kalysea is susceptible to its power do to her affiliation and association with fungus for some reason, and you plug her ass or vag with it, having the option to milk her... or just dick her down with it two-handed until it drives her to her knees.

Maybe a pool scene at her house (not the scrying pool), where you get wet and make some waves.

probehuntress

Oct 9, 2020
hi thankyou for creating this character my favorite in coc2, following your twitter for the full story was amazing (i thought i was loosing my mind when the name rang a bell bc i had seen your commission from picturd on my tl some time ago). just realized wsan wrote my favorite character in tits too like wowee ily bothc: but anywho,

i didnt like the last page of her bad end, the 2month skip, her calling you something akin to her horse when previously she led you to belive you were lovers was a turn that just bumed me out,
I want another bad end where you get married,, branch there however not important just gimmie a better ending where we get marriedc: (i saw what made it into that other game >.>)

her ring and the gorget and chain is the peak of her content and i would love to have more of that, at least one repeatable scene with it please i beg (in my perfect universe, theres a way to form the bond without ending the game and just keeping her close all the time,, idk how long the chain is or how it works when she snaps it out of existence)

idk if it was intentional but her subtle hypnosis theme needs to come out more. like i cant explain how mare became a trigger to me but i like her when she uses it. her musk is amazing too,, actually skip this entirely if hypnosis isnt something youre into youre already doing amazing dont fix it

i would like to give her even more items

Taur rides!!! let me fast travel under her omg please savin let this exist bc it would be so fucking funny and hot please ill behave i promise

i do want to be her broodmare but i dont want it to soften her i want it to harden her actually,, she loves my mouth so why not love my cunt and the change a pregnancy does to the body, fr i need her to bite and slap my tits while pregnant

more talk options only 2+1 is CRIMINAL!

really like to give her more items, m not using them,,

i like cnc so im cool with even more unavoidable things but for people who arent, maybe gate it by having sucked her for a meal time that day?

something more than just the orally filled tags from the meal time scenes,, it feels great to be consistent with them

ty for doing everything to create the best versions of this character, wherever and whomever adapts them im gonna stop and sniffc:

Last edited:

Nidabutt

Aug 17, 2024
Seems like preg content is very frequently requested even outside of here so that's probably going to be something in her next update unless there's issues. I do have some plans regarding her ring don't worry.

And yes I definitely want more talk and reaction scenes with Kaly, to flesh her out more. Those will be passively added over time.

Nidabutt

Aug 17, 2024
I'm perfectly happy helping Kalysea, but not all my characters would want the d.
I think this is the kinda thing someone else would have to commission, or a writer going out of their way to do it. Totally fine with it, just can't afford to be spending tons of money on content I wouldn't ever see.

Nidabutt

Aug 17, 2024
Equipment options.
Blight Tendril. The spear you get from Taldah's, where you make a tendril to tease her donut or vag while you milk her dry.
The Mushroom Druid's Mushroom Staff, where it turns out Kalysea is susceptible to its power do to her affiliation and association with fungus for some reason, and you plug her ass or vag with it, having the option to milk her... or just dick her down with it two-handed until it drives her to her knees.

Maybe a pool scene at her house (not the scrying pool), where you get wet and make some waves.
Acquiring items to use on/use by Kaly is interesting, I'll have to see if anything sparks my neurons.

Reactions: DestituteDragon

ham

Sep 2, 2015
My favourite character in the game, thank you for her content. I want MOAR, anything at all, just MOAR.

But you know what would be really filthy? Feelings and hand holding.

Also the art of her made by backstreetcrab is A+ 10/10

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Ooh I love Kalysea so I have a list! xD

Like Karakara said I'd love some PC vaginal content. Mara, Mell, Tandi and Sherine get it but the champ doesn't ='(

Belly rides! Let me ride her the kinky way!

I love the breakfast, lunch and dinner scenes. That is all.

I'd like more repeatable content with the dick ring and magical chain, outside of the bad end because its weirdly hot.

A scene to get a tattoo/brand for Kalysea. Or piercings like nipple rings and chains.

I'd love some scenes that automatically trigger when going to talk to her like Orlaith (Another futa centaur that you automatically blow sometimes.)

PC pregnancy content! Even if its just a genereic kiddo, gimme preg scene(s).

Gimme petplay/ponyplay scenes. Eubicha already has her bondage gear but we need mare equality for the champ!

I'd love some more progression of the relationship outside of the bad end. Like a visible collar to match the ring on her dick.

Also gimme me more praise! I wish to be told I am the goodest of girls and mares =P (I may have a praise kink)

I really like Kalysea as a character/concept and I love Wsan's writing so I'd just be happy with more content for her =D

Oh and thanks for commisioning her to be added to the game <3

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
A bust image of her full body not just her upper half, with nude and clothed busts, plus wanting to romance her, or having the relationship be more than just PC being a cumdump toy, like when is my PC going to get husbando/boyfriend status, I'm not into sharing my futa centaur mommy!! :( :( :(

Reactions: waterpanther7

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
So I tried Kalysea's content once, it honestly wasn't my cup of tea, but it was objectively good. However since this is open ended discussion here, I do wish we'd be able to reverse mind break her. Turn about is fair play and out of any character in the game, I feel like she deserves it more than anything. Also having a submissive futa centaur would be fun, considering we don't have one of those yet.

Be an interesting corruption path - You realize what she's doing to you, and maybe you convince Kas or something to add a little corruption to the items you want to give Kalysea, and causing the item she creates to instead bind her to you instead of the other way around.

Just a thought.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I feel like people are misconstruing the point of this thread. It is about adding to Kal within the confines of her content (a dom centuar with pension for corruption). It is not about shifting her focus into entierly different direction (giving her the taste of her own medicine.)

I feel like Nidabutt made him/her/themself clear enough.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I honestly think that's more your own bias regarding specific content, rather than anyone "misconstruing" the point of the thread. Nidabutt's original post is to get feedback and ideas regarding Kalysea. Alternate paths for the character fall into that broad stroke of an inquiry. There is nothing wrong with characters providing multiple types of content. If Nidabutt doesn't want divergent content ideas and opinions, that should be noted in the original post. But it isn't. So your comment isn't needed and is a bit negative, and Nida doesn't need someone else to speak for them. If they don't want these suggestions, they would tell us and update their original post. I mean even with PalletTowns response they didn't say no, just that it isn't something they would commission - but had nothing against the content being added.

It's not a derail so there is no reason to police a thread. Leave that to Nida and the mods.

Last edited:
Reactions: Listo

Nidabutt

Aug 17, 2024
I honestly think that's more your own bias regarding specific content, rather than anyone "misconstruing" the point of the thread. Nidabutt's original post is to get feedback and ideas regarding Kalysea. Alternate paths for the character fall into that broad stroke of an inquiry. There is nothing wrong with characters providing multiple types of content. If Nidabutt doesn't want divergent content ideas and opinions, that should be noted in the original post. But it isn't. So your comment isn't needed and is a bit negative, and Nida doesn't need someone else to speak for them. If they don't want these suggestions, they would tell us and update their original post. I mean even with PalletTowns response they didn't say no, just that it isn't something they would commission - but had nothing against the content being added.

It's not a derail so there is no reason to police a thread. Leave that to Nida and the mods.

Both of you make valid points, so no harm done.

I think the idea is neat, one of the first ideas I had was to have Kaly serve as the PC's 'mount' with dommy and subby paths, but this had to be canned due to writing costs. I still like the idea a lot, because getting dommed by your supposed 'stead' adds a lovely layer of humiliation, but... It may still be possible, if say the PC is to discover Kaly's scheming (perhaps with assistance) and 'pacify' her, ending in the above situation, only issue being a lot of dommy players probably would not want to have to go through the dubious subby arc to get it anyway, even if it makes for a fun story. So while I will probably never commission subby Kaly content, it's fine to share ideas here in case someone else wants to, or a writer gets inspired to work on it. I think it's unlikely we'll ever see subby Kaly due to the amount of work required, the writer would basically need to rewrite her content from scratch (without having a switch in her story) - but maybe some unhinged individual will take the burden upon themselves. :p

Nidabutt

Aug 17, 2024
I would love to see her have more interactions with party members! Just something to make her feel more integrated with the group :D

Same here, but there was a lot of issues with this due to needing the writer of each companion to basically chime in on what that companion would do in the situation, which resulted in no companion scenes... :confused:

I would love to have the PC and their companions worshipping all that meat... The corrupted dryad bad end scene is exactly the kinda thing I have in mind.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Please keep her as a domme. We need characters that aren't switches.
Keep her as Domme for Champ, but almost every other NPC she interacts with manages to dominate or at least bring out her subby side just to further degrade Champ's status. Have Hirrud show back up in a scene where Champ finds the two and she's totally cowed and submissive while he rails her and he catches the Champ's eye hiding in the bushes just before he finishes and walks off. Champ can sneak off, or Kalysea sees them, gets dominant and makes them clean her off and out.

Then there's a scene where Champ is passing by Clementine's house and Kalysea comes out all blushing or in the wilderness or camp, they realize their pack feels light and find male Lyric riding her rump (with a specially made harness) while she whimpers against a tree. If the Champ tries to confront her instead of sneaking off, she dommes them, possibly right there in town. Earning them a new title from River [ insert something submissively humiliating] which gets added immediately and they have to pay him to spread their old title around again,
"Welcome back to the Wayfort, Sub-Mare[silly|-iner]. Narcie captured another thief and deserves a reward."
:p

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: waterpanther7

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Same here, but there was a lot of issues with this due to needing the writer of each companion to basically chime in on what that companion would do in the situation, which resulted in no companion scenes... :confused:

I would love to have the PC and their companions worshipping all that meat... The corrupted dryad bad end scene is exactly the kinda thing I have in mind.
Well, you just spoke to Quins new writer, so... Hehehe...

Last edited:

ham

Sep 2, 2015
I'd also like to add that I am dismayed by the lack of attenetion given to Kaly's boobs and abs. I mean, they're just sitting right there but we never get a chance to play with them.

Furthermore, since she likes to call us "mare", perhaps she can give us an (optional) horse pussy transformation like Kasyrra, or general transformation content to her prefered partner type.

Last edited:

Nidabutt

Aug 17, 2024
I'd also like to add that I am dismayed by the lack of attenetion given to Kaly's boobs and abs. I mean, they're just sitting right there but we never get a chance to play with them.

Furthermore, since she likes to call us "mare", perhaps she can give us an (optional) horse pussy transformation like Kasyrra, or general transformation content to her prefered partner type.
I had considered some transformation content because it would allow me to focus content on more specific things, but I also don't wanna railroad people into certain visuals or genitalia, so I'm a bit conflicted about it.

For example as part of her preg content she could feminize masculine PCs (broodmomma bod, maybe tribal markings, etc...) for their new role, but again it means a bunch of content locked behind a TF for male characters so... Not sure. Maybe. That being said I'd also be interested in female to male TF too, turned into a cute femboy (maybe with a cock cage) to better focus on servicing her.

ham

Sep 2, 2015
Maybe something similar to Ceraph's piercings from back in Coc1? Although I feel that any content won't be able to please everybody, since preg content seems popular, feminisation content would sync with it.

NinjaTacos

Aug 19, 2023
UK
I've avoided Kalysea's content. I think if she was a crewmember in TiTS, I'd be more into it, but my character's autonomy feels more important in CoC2. I think maybe because in TiTS you start in a position of relative power (educated, rich family, huge safety net) and aspire for greater power; it's a story about becoming so powerful as to have full control over your destiny, giving you leave to indulge in submitting to every alien and dog-centaur-mech you meet along the way (at least, the non-addictive ones). Whereas CoC2 has you start from a weak position - anonymous, itinerant, inconsequential - and you're essentially simply fighting for survival; the decisions you make along the way will have a much more lasting implication for the life that you'll have afterwards and I don't want my champ to spend that life as a sinister centaur's cumdump.

I think if there was a means of escaping her, of reaching a point where your champ can start resisting and ultimately oust her, I'd be happier to indulge for a while and explore her content (which I do find enticing, but the long-term consequences disturb me too much - I had the same disillusionment with Ardia in TiTS, who killed my first playthrough stone dead once I realised what I'd locked myself into). Maybe you eventually get an option to speak to Cait and admit you feel you're losing too much control. Cait doesn't have the power to break the hold Kal has over you but at least promises to watch your back, then later you can ask Lumia or Keros (or even later Nareva) to intervene... or something; just speculating on possibilities. A nearly literal deus ex machina might not be the most satisfying solution but... well, this is a game where Bri get's feminised because you were too lazy to speak to the priest down the road. But I think having a later-game escape route would make her content feel impactful without making the consequences too much to live with. And potentially having a trigger where you can become a more bratty sub to her could be fun, though maybe too much work to implement.

I should make clear my knowledge of how her current content plays out is based on what I've gathered on the blog, forums and wiki, since I've only dipped a toe into her content myself. So maybe I've got the wrong impression. But if feels like once you start her quest, you're railroaded into being her cumdump forever after.

On the other hand, just a final note, I wouldn't worry about trying to please every player or commissioning stuff that some players won't see; if you stuck to that rule, she wouldn't exist in the first place. As long as the player has a chance to opt out, having her ask you to undergo transformation (or piercing/tattooing) seems reasonable.

Last edited:

probehuntress

Oct 9, 2020
her first roaming scene procs the first tile you move to after she joins, same scene+tiles every time, could b fixed.
its the first time she fucks not your mouth unless you camp immediately for her other ones not a big deal

her purple mist should come back

combat as her magic battery,, this one would cost alot probably

all for forcefem, piercings, tattoos, brands
love being indoctrinated.

I don't want my champ to spend that life as a sinister centaur's cumdump
i would read the whole arc of her content. i think shes dubious w her intentions, but she never gives evil. that being said get filtered

on the issue of people running into content they don't want to see. I want to see that shit,, i would hope the content aimed at sub bottoms has loss of power/loss of control baked into it. making the content you asked for (im gonna pay 3 of my most treasured items to suck dick, im gonna go see them knowing ill never be able to say no to her,, to "lol stop this isnt me"), avoidable is most of the time a bandaid fix for noncommittal players that by existing, forces all players choices to become noncommittal. It takes the gravity out of the content devaluing its intention, it makes how i play my character matter less. a harmless little escape button IS harmful BECAUSE it exists. there has to be consequences at some point. when im playing as a sub bot with no agency yea the game can have its moments to treat me like a sub bot with no agency. tbh i dont even like content being signposted, it spoils me sometimes. If we continue down the path of submissive behavior and power loss but remain in power,, we loose the plot on sub content bc what?

if kalysea had a talk option about raising a family but never brings up you as the mother or anything else specific, and lets say you click this option 3 times with some flavor text on the 3rd time. thats all the warning i need to know shes looking to knock someone up and if i add context now i know its me. queue the railroad pregnancy content. this design is shit but hopefully you get me when i say personal responsibility. kaly has ample opportunity to dodge her shenanigans, im just confused bc i see yall asking the dick dom centaur to not be a dick dom centaur like watching someone order tacos from the hotdog stand and i never see subs do this with a sub character, im starting to think yall are insecure.

Reactions: Karakara

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Some people just want to break doms, and I think it is easier to break a dom than it is to turn a sub into one, to be fair. So don't know what to tell you. I mean Arona and Berwyn are literally dominant characters who you can beat into submission. Some doms just ask for it. I think Kalysea is one specifically I'd like to break, because it's already mindbreak content - it's not really consensual, so flipping the script is massively appealing. There are some doms I'm absolutely fine with being under, Arille, Roxx, and Klemaia come to mind. Granted I wish there were more pitching content for the champion, either as a reward for being a good boy/girl or as some amazon press kind of deal, but for the most part I'm fine with the content (I do wish we'll get some time to share the Klemaia's elves at one point, least I feel like Klemaia would be willing to do that, but that's just me and neither here nor there).

Kalysea though? I just want to break her on principle. But I think that shows the quality of the writing, that you hate what a character stands for and just want to push them down a peg or two. You are all fine in wanting your dommy mommy content and we all accept that, but that doesn't mean we can't want what we want either. Forums are kind of meant for shouting into the wind shenanigans.