Kally gloryhole not triggering?

I was just about to post that I had figured ot the problem. I didn't pester Kiro about Kally being hot. Thanks though!

Oh, no worries. I am happy to have helped! ^.^ (You're quite welcome, forum traveler. :> ) Space faring Kitsune only ask that you compensate their efforts with a few credits to keep the Sake flowing and our moods rosy. :D If someone is really desperate for peeking behind the spoiler as to what to expect, it will be on them and they alone to live with their conscience. *giggle* It's not a huge puzzle, but the player's decisions at the start will affect the rest of the sister's reunion, interactions and your level of involvement.

Vendrick

Aug 26, 2016
I was just about to post that I had figured ot the problem. I didn't pester Kiro about Kally being hot. Thanks though!
How did you "pester Kiro about Kally being hot"? I too got stuck at glory hole scene. Even grew penis to check if you must have it for these scene.
I did these 1.Speak to Kiro - Chose Tell Truth. 2 Talk to kally about picardine - Kiss her. 3. Got the fapping scene with opening door.
I worked and used gloryhole but still nothing (2 use scene and 3 work scenes, one with kaede)

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
How did you "pester Kiro about Kally being hot"? I too got stuck at glory hole scene. Even grew penis to check if you must have it for these scene.
Talk to Kiro after the confession, it'll be one of the options.

Vendrick

Aug 26, 2016
Talk to Kiro after the confession, it'll be one of the options.
Sorry, what do you mean by "confession"? Scene after "kiss her"? If yes, i tried to talk to Kiro right after the scene and there wasn't any special options. ='(

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Sorry, what do you mean by "confession"? Scene after "kiss her"? If yes, i tried to talk to Kiro right after the scene and there wasn't any special options. ='(
Ah, confession was mildly confusing, sorry. Yes, after Kally kisses Kiro. I'm not sure what's wrong, as I remember that when I was able to prod Kiro into admitting Kally was hot.

Vendrick

Aug 26, 2016
Ah, confession was mildly confusing, sorry. Yes, after Kally kisses Kiro. I'm not sure what's wrong, as I remember that when I was able to prod Kiro into admitting Kally was hot.
It seems like you need to say somethin like "your sister is hot" to kiro when you only arrive at Canadia station. Damn. All my saves are already far from that point.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
You can only prod her into saying her sister's hot once, and that's only right after Kally's initial meeting with Kiro. So yeah, you fuck that up, you're out.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I think Fen is going to add more triggers so it's harder to screw up.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Maybe adding just less subtile hint, suggesting around the time when confesion scene would happen, that PC may miss some of Kally content if player take wrong choice during scene would help here a bit?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Someone should just make a strait up walkthrough of the whole thing if it's so confusing.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Someone should just make a strait up walkthrough of the whole thing if it's so confusing.

I want to point out some people need walkthrou for light out puzzle at Stellar Tether. So here been lost how to do it I not suprised (not anymore at least after meantioned puzzle). And for fucking up first part: I know it sound slight mean but save/load exist so for specialy hardocre players saving before starting talk then loading as long final outcome is wrong is some way too.

(And no I not tried been mean in this post so not take it to yourself if it sounded like I was rude)