Kaithrit Doggie Dongs

hg2026

Jul 30, 2016
United Kingdom
The codex entry for the Kaithrit states that some of them have canine penises with a barbed texture, and some characters in-game have this (Saendra), but you can't achieve this yourself, wut gives?

Could it be changed so that the description of the nubs are changed if your race is "kaithrit", or would this be dumb because it creates the opposite problem (no kaithrit with regular nubby dogdick)?

hg2026

Jul 30, 2016
United Kingdom
Sorry if I didn't make it clear, it is a pretty specific suggestion and I never make posts so it took some courage to post this (don't laugh T_T)

What you're suggesting is a feline penis with a knot, whereas I mean a canine penis with "feline" nubs rather than the bumpy ones that bumpy road gives, as this is something that the codex states is possible (in-universe not in-game). I thought it could change the description of the nubs in the appearance screen if you meet the requirements kaithrit+canine dong+nubby to be that same as feline dong+nubby.

maybe it's dumb and inconsequential, that's also a possibility.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
 Ausar/kaithrit crossbreeds are most distinctive from purebred kaithrit because males and hermaphrodites typically have ausar-like phalluses, albeit usually with the typical kaithrit texturing.

Ausar/kaithrit crossbreeds. Not any kaithrits. PC can't be one of them.

hg2026

Jul 30, 2016
United Kingdom
However, some kaithrit instead have bristly-textured but ultimately canine phalluses, though this is a distinct minority - this is believed to be due to traces of ausar genetics.

I was thinking more about this part, as it doesn't outright call them hybrids, but you're probably still right :(

hg2026

Jul 30, 2016
United Kingdom
I think you could possibly get feline barbs on ANY cock if you were really trying, it just whether anyone wants that functionality added to the game, which sound like it would have to be an entire tf or a unique tag to "nubby".

But that makes it sound like I'm asking for too much, which I REALLY don't want to do. Again maybe this is just really unimportant. *scratches head nervously*

Edit: Maybe I was too specific with the title and the question should just be "feline barbs on non-feline dicks?"

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Gene sells a TF to add the nubby flag to your dong.  Try that on a dog prick

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
One thing to note, though, is that the reason Saendra has her catdog cock is because she's half ausar and half kaithrit, IIRC. The PC can't really be that, so I don't know if it's supposed to be attainable. That'd be something to ask @Savin about, I guess.

Actually, her dick is a result of using a designer mod, so she gets to specify the exact characteristics.

And yeah, currently kitty barbs description is tied to having both the Nubby flag and the Feline type. So the best you can do is using Knot a Problem on a cat cock.

Last edited:

hg2026

Jul 30, 2016
United Kingdom
Actually, her dick is a result of using a designer mod, so she gets to specify the exact characteristics.

And yeah, currently kitty barbs description is tied to having both the Nubby flag and the Feline type. So the best you can do is using Knot a Problem on a cat cock.

Yeah, I think the solution I'm angling for is that kaithrit get barbs regardless of dick type but that has the potential to ruin someone else's favourite Steele and that's the last thing I want.

I think the answer I'm getting here is "no" unless someone who really likes the idea and can code it themselves drops by which is just living in magical christmas land tbh.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Well originally I intended Bumpy Road to act pretty much-like pearling. I later decided to make it slightly more ambiguous so it could be interpreted as things like barbs. An item that would create a Barbed flag would be pretty great.

Through the problem with that is that kaithrits don't actually have barbs, just weird appendages.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Perhaps if FenCo is amenable, the taintedverse of catcocks can be transformed from nubby to barbed.  

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Perhaps if FenCo is amenable, the taintedverse of catcocks can be transformed from nubby to barbed.  

Actual dick barbs sound painful. Imo I think it's better they stay nubby instead. x.x

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Someone write a TF item that does it. Simple as that.

...and getting it into the game, huh? ;) I'm jesting. I know the submission pneumo-tube is clogged up enough for those two puny pages I wrote to get into the game, and your health goes first.

Kaithrit "barbs" are a bit of an interesting thing. As their description says, they're not barbs per se, but they're not what Bumpy Road is meant to give you either (I envision the bumps as similar to those in CoC's demon dicks). After having tested around with different penis types and their special features, I have to say I did like how the potentially real life effects were retooled into clit pleasure bits. Bravo.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
...and getting it into the game, huh? ;) I'm jesting. I know the submission pneumo-tube is clogged up enough for those two puny pages I wrote to get into the game, and your health goes first.

Kaithrit "barbs" are a bit of an interesting thing. As their description says, they're not barbs per se, but they're not what Bumpy Road is meant to give you either (I envision the bumps as similar to those in CoC's demon dicks). After having tested around with different penis types and their special features, I have to say I did like how the potentially real life effects were retooled into clit pleasure bits. Bravo.

I could easily code it by reusing the coding I did for Turtleneck and Circumscriber. It would not be that hard, it would have to be targeted through.

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
I think the idea of a Half-Ausar, Half-Kaithrit TF would be cool. But what would you even call it? I mean... besides Bitchkitty. Not that I don't enjoy Saendra's moniker for herself, but I dunno if a product would actually be labeled that.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Doesn't make 'em any less soft and fleshy, though.

Actually they aren't soft and fleshy for real cats at least. The barbs are hard and keratinized. And in fact the pain may be an important part of achieving successful reproduction. 

"Felines, especially domestic cats, are well known for having penile spines. Upon withdrawal of a cat's penis, the spines rake the walls of the female's vagina, which may cause ovulation."

That's not really sexy to non masochists though hence why Kathrits don't have actual cat barbs. 

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Actually they aren't soft and fleshy for real cats at least. The barbs are hard and keratinized.

Wait, does that article actually mention that they are hard and keratinized?  o_O

Edit: *looks up google* well, I'll be damned! They are  keratininized!  :aaaaa:

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Nyrea barbs still look horrifying in all the art I've seen so far lol.