Kaede and Anno

KGreed

Dec 11, 2017
Why do you assume it would be a replacement thing.

Just collect as many puppy sluts as you can and sleep in a whole pile of pups.
Hell, have the whole game become nothing but collecting puppy sluts! I'd pay for this, shit.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I'd plug any puppy slut butt. So collecting them all sounds best

Reactions: Mercuriussnake

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
Had about enough of her myself. Baffled she gets so much content. (yeah yeah different folks different strokes and all that)

OpinionsRbad

Sep 20, 2017
No thanks... Kaede's got a dick, so Anno is automatically superior in my mind

Not that I don't like Kaede too, but Anno is my main waifu

Your waifu is cuckin' you somethin' fierce boy! Snap out of it!
Don't let her do that to ya!

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Alternatively, you're the one cucking Kaede.

Its been hinted at that Kaede is somewhat jealous of the relationship you have with Anno, that she wishes that Anno was travelling with her instead of you. After all, chances are Anno is one going into your bed with you.

But at the same time, its not like the three characters have ever agreed to be exclusive. Anno loves love, its part of her character. She might hang out at bars wanting to get laid, but Steele is the one going out banging aliens left, right and centre, meeting with booty calls and producing One knows how many offspring. Likewise, Kaede has Cass and a regular booty call with a higher up executive with another company.

I admit, I do quite like Anno, she's a particular favourite of mine and so I'm always going to pick her over anyone else.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So hear me out on this. What IF we could just take Anno and replace her with Kaede.
Forever. That we'd actually be able to access Kaede whenever we want! And Anno can be happy being a thot with randos at bars.

Eh? Ehh?

Why not just have both???

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Why not just have both???
You foreshadowing something?
Boi I feel like you're foreshadowing something! (Hopefully*coughs*) :U

Reactions: Freed85

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
The Patreon does that already.

Reactions: Soldier660

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Had about enough of her myself. Baffled she gets so much content. (yeah yeah different folks different strokes and all that)
On the other side I don't really get Anno's appeal. Savin's wheelhouse is damaged waifus and he's got some p. good ones but Anno is so basic. She might be the least interesting of his kennel.

Although I haven't done much Kara stuff; she might be even more forgettable just because, at a glance, there seems to be quite a bit of overlap with Kaede.

Reactions: BitchBroken

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I think Anno's appeal is that she doesn't fit the mould of what we might expect her character to be.

She's not someone that you have to get past the defences to get to know the real Anno, slowly building up the relationship like it has been done so many times with other characters (both in TiTS and other games). You know the real Anno pretty much the instant you meet her; she's flirty, fun and friendly. There's no perma-angst-ridden backstory, sure she made a mistake but she forced herself to move on and she has.

I think the key moment in her story is when you have the shooting contest on Tarkus, if you beat her and just go for the Kind option of just having a nap and a cuddle, she's actually taken aback by that, expecting you to go for some fetish indulgence.

Despite all the fun, if you look closer at her, there's a deeper character. She feels second best to Syri, especially because Syri's an engineer on Mhen'ga working for peanuts but still does complicated equations in her head. If you take Anno to the Dorna Christmas party, she's taken aback that you choose to forgo tradition and ask her to dance.

In short, Anno is like so many interesting characters that have popped up on TiTS for the same reasons, you take the time to dig a little and you find something that clicks.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
She doesn't conform to what you expect from her because she's...exactly what she sets herself up as? When you meet her the impression is that she's a slightly dorky Sexy Scientist™ and everything from there on bears down on the thot angle since the wild child stuff seems to be what everyone responded to. All of Savin's characters are p. much exactly what they seem to be; having mysterious Deeper Layers isn't really their hook and he's not quite enough of a hack fraud to think tragic backstories are what make characters ~cool and unique~ either. Usually it's that they're self-destructive and lately they're reluctant or outright hostile to the idea of the player character swooping in and saving them from themselves.

That reads like a middle school book report on something you skimmed.

Anno seems popular specifically because she's just a fun-loving slutty girl in a game with TiTS TiTS everywhere but not a cunt to plink. If you are looking for a girl without any asterisks she's one of the first you find with a good amount of content. Syri hits the opposite appeal with her whole opposite twin schtick; one of the first girls with something hanging down below with a robust amount of content. The two of them ended up as the poster girls specifically because they're fairly basic and vanilla. Like Reaha might have a lot more going on as a character but if you don't like the cow stuff you might not ever meet the character. They're accessible in more than one sense.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
of his kennel

That turn of phrase tho. And yeah, Anno's intended to be pretty easy-access poly character. Basic's a fine description for her; she doesn't inherently need to be more than that to serve her purpose.

when ever Savin gets around to it really.

Definitely sometime this year. I'm almost done with SyriQuest.