Just wondering

C

Charmermane

So are there going to be any ways to increase cock size past the max of ~20 inches
You can increase your balls to be about person size so what about the cock?

Kamidel

Sep 18, 2020
You can have bigger, one way is the well hung perk, another is to use minoblood wine with a turgid mushroom, and the third is the tanuki Meira. Using all 3 then a fox berry x turgid mushroom gave one of my characters a 39 inch long 6 inch wide canine cock with a 9 inch knot.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
You can have bigger, one way is the well hung perk, another is to use minoblood wine with a turgid mushroom, and the third is the tanuki Meira. Using all 3 then a fox berry x turgid mushroom gave one of my characters a 39 inch long 6 inch wide canine cock with a 9 inch knot.
9 Inch Knot would be a good band name.

C

Charmermane

Yet you can get balls up to 800 inches around and 176 across XD

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
the max i got was 55 inches with meira,well hung and all the scenes that increase your size. if only there was a way to make your knot bigger. something like knot a problem.

Angelus

Oct 17, 2019
I recently (a few months ago) gave Gaia Leaves a try. Before use, thanks to Well Hung n some growth enhancers, I was about 18 inches. Wild elf, standard, totally fine. Then, when checking the data via save editor (I like to test stuff) I saw the side. Because I originally wanted to see if the tentacle cocks would fit Ryn while keeping the large size for other encounters, and Ryn can only take 12 inches tops (nice way), I noticed the tenta cocks... even when they say you can have lots of any size, the data was down to 12 inches.

After increasing the size again, Ryn was no longer an option even though tenta dicks. Other dialogues also tended to default to medium or smaller for sex options, so I boned some of the centaur leaders. What I was expecting was a big horse cock. What I wasn't expecting was it to jump up to 29 inches and retain Prehensile. Have since added the peppers and I find it a bit funny... 2 29 inch horse cocks that are like 6 inches around, 9 inch knot, AND prehensile...

Still dunno what wild data combo concocted it, but I been enjoying it personally lol