Just to make sure I understand (this contains a bit of a spoiler for the ruins of Xadaron)

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
At the end of the Ruins of Xadaron quest right after you beat the Wyld tree, the champion says: “that’s the problem with getting power from somewhere else, in the end it’s not yours.” If you’re a Kitsune she Wild tree reponds with “you’d understand more than most, right Kitsune?”

At this point if you brought Kiyoko the story says: “you feel your Fox wife burning your neck with her gaze, you have been with her for while that words don’t need to be said what she’s feeling…”

Just for clarification, she’s angry at the Wyld tree right? And not at us for some reason? (Ended up killing the tree, I have a feeling I know what lumia would’ve wanted)

(Also I’m not with my pc here so I may have gotten some texts mixed up but it’s close enough)

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
The kitsunes are the ones that are basically the ones using the same energy to sustain their civilization as the Wyld trees. My guess is that Kiyoko is feeling a mix of shame and anger. Basically, the corrupted tree is calling the kitsunes parasites.

Reactions: Falken_Moonlight

Charity

May 24, 2020
The kitsunes are the ones that are basically the ones using the same energy to sustain their civilization as the Wyld trees. My guess is that Kiyoko is feeling a mix of shame and anger. Basically, the corrupted tree is calling the kitsunes parasites.
By Komari explanation she might feel only anger of being accused/shown on same lvl as this tree.
Komari says that Kitsune aren't bending spirits against their will, but coerce them too let them chance to live. But it's still debatable, even with this dungeon that show that Kitsune aren't to blame in speeding death of Wyld Trees, there TWO forces that hinder their progress and while Komari didn't tell what are they - I think it's Velun and Lumia. Former cuz they totally fuck with spirits and later maybe bc they are too close to her area of influence.

Or it might be Kitsune technically being demons all over again. And needing to take from others.

Reactions: Falken_Moonlight