Just need help with the Ellie chick

aylmao1236

Mar 31, 2018
So I gave Ellie the ride to the operation thingy and when I come back to visit her at New Texas and hover over where it says Operation it says "Ellie's already had the fertility operation" what am i suppose to do at this point?

aylmao1236

Mar 31, 2018
So I gave Ellie the ride to the operation thingy and when I come back to visit her at New Texas and hover over where it says Operation it says "Ellie's already had the fertility operation" what am i suppose to do at this point?
Also anyone know how to check how much cum you have donated, trying to unlock Breedwell

nad destroyer

Mar 6, 2018
Also anyone know how to check how much cum you have donated, trying to unlock Breedwell
I'm pretty sure that's in the codex somewhere. Forgot which category but look for the planet New Texas is on... unless that codex category is called New Texas.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
You're either infertile, haven't waited the few days for her to know, extraordinarily unlucky, or you skipped over the scene where she tells you she's pregnant.

aylmao1236

Mar 31, 2018
You're either infertile, haven't waited the few days for her to know, extraordinarily unlucky, or you skipped over the scene where she tells you she's pregnant.
I went on the wiki and read that I must get a 100,000 credit fertility treatment to increase my change of impregnating her, where do I get the treatment?

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I went on the wiki and read that I must get a 100,000 credit fertility treatment to increase my change of impregnating her, where do I get the treatment?
That is the only way to get her pregnant unless you started as a half-Leithan. I believe everyone assumed you'd already done it. Ellie specifically states their is absolutely zero chance of her getting pregnant by a non-Leithan.

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
One thing I've noticed is that if Steele is a herm with a dick less than about 12 inches, Ellie will keep fucking you with her tail. I tried with one Steele like that about 8 times, and they never got the opportunity to fuck her. Additionally, if you don't have a cock of at least 12 inches, you only end up taking her anally.
The way to find out how much semen you've donated is indeed found in the Codex. Click Status, Encounters, then New Texas. It will be under the heading 'Milk Barn'.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
One thing I've noticed is that if Steele is a herm with a dick less than about 12 inches, Ellie will keep fucking you with her tail. I tried with one Steele like that about 8 times, and they never got the opportunity to fuck her. Additionally, if you don't have a cock of at least 12 inches, you only end up taking her anally.
The way to find out how much semen you've donated is indeed found in the Codex. Click Status, Encounters, then New Texas. It will be under the heading 'Milk Barn'.
The size is definitely a thing, but being tauric also fixes the anal/pegged issue.