Just got Steam

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
This is... this is bad. The sales... The sales.

Just picked up Dragon's Dogma (again), Valkyria Chronicles and Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky.

I always loved the direction Dragon's Dogma took its magic system. Long cast times, but boy do they mess stuff up. Never played Valkyria Chronicles before, but I hear good things and the art style's cool. And my psp broke before I got 10 hours into Trails in the Sky. Now if only Disgaea was on sale. Mechanically weaker for sure, but it has a charm that none of its sequels ever matched up to.

Any of you guys steaming it up? What are your favourite games on there, and do you have any titles I should keep an eye on? And if anyone wants to add me, my profile's MESeele. I don't want to be alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nex

Aug 28, 2015
If you haven't tried it yet, Bastion's a wonderful game. Also I can't find your profile on Steam.

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
Bastion and Transistor are hella good. If you need some fun time wasters every now and then, there's Risk of Rain and the Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. Rebirth recently dropped a huge buyable dlc called Afterbirth, which adds a bunch of new items and synergies between them. I don't think I need to tell you about Skyrim and/or Fallout 4, but those are great too. I could recommend DotA 2, but I mean, it's not for everyone. I'm sure there are like a billion other games I could say but that'd take too long.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Edited the op with a proper link to my profile... I think it works? Anyway, thanks for the recommendations.

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
You mention Terraria but fail to mention it's brother/cousin Starbound, how dare you. (Yes I saw the "to just name a few" part, don't hate me.)

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
You can try Mount & Blade: Warband for medieval atmosphere, Plague Inc: Evolved for trying to erase humanity with your plague, and Left 4 Dead 2 for zombie apocalypse (it's just the one that i have that i think will make you interested (correct me if i'm wrong)),,,

Crowley

Mar 6, 2016
Ok, so I probably am one of the people who spent most time on Steam in this entire Forum. If you liked TitS (Trails in the Sky, not to confuse with Trials in Tainted Space) the second chapter is an absolute must buy, I even liked it better than the first one!

If you liked Dragon's Dogma you might also like Dark Souls, they are similar in SOME ways. I also definetely recommend Mount & Blade: Warband, as it is one of the games I spent a big part of my childhood on.

Maybe you'll also like Multiplayer games like Rocket League or DotA 2!

I know this is very cheap'n'all and I am sorry for that, but I'd like to take this opportunity to advertise a small Steam Giveaway I am hosting on se7ensins.com. I am giving away Steam games each month and all you need to do is sign up! (Link: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/crowleys-monthly-game-giveaway.1396592/) I will gladly remove this if people find it too annoying, it is just that I am trying to reach as many people as possible!

Have a nice day, ~Crowley

Last edited by a moderator: