Just beat Dr.Lash - Gear lead out and other shit.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
I just beat Dr.Lash on the newest version of TiTs as of Nov 27,2018 .and thought this info would be helpful to anybody who hasn't.

- Mercenary Lvl 10
- perks all melee except bomb option (just choose the single target one)
- all stats maxed (except libido)

Melee Weapon: Dancing Flashblade
Ranged Weapon: Warden Shield
Armour: Pump-king's Platemail
Shield: Prototype Pirate Shield
Accessory: Shield Aug Bracers
Underwear Bottom: Boxer's
Underwear Top: Undershirt

Before the fight I drank Honey Wine to raise my energy all the way up to 163 (Alcohol tolerance max). Starting the fight I'd hit Dr.Lash until his shield was gone without using any perks. If he ever forced me to use " second wind" before his shield was gone I'd always lose. After getting his shield down without using "second wind" I'd immediately use "take cover" followed by "second wind". Then I'd just keep alternating between " head butt" and " power strike" .

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Did they finally buff Lash?

Nah, OP is just being an idiot.
(Last time anything remotely relevant was modified was 439 days ago, which was (subjectively) a slight nerf to Lash.)

Take a closer look at his loadout. Imbecility, with a side of power creep.

Reactions: Natetheman223

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Well current Lash can be stun-locked indefinitely when you're at level 10 because of level gap. You don't really need much of a loadout when it comes to armor. After that you just have to DPS him down. They could honestly just have him match your level so at the very least player stuns aren't as effective.
Shit! now I know why I kept losing.
There was a time when thermal underwear was the defacto crotch-cover for Lash-thrashings. :negativeman:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
He's lv15 but has the stats of a lv6 or lower enemy. He has NO resistances other than lust/tease. No evasion whatsoever. His outgoing damage is pure thermal. And he has no perks other than the usual boss bullshit and rapid fire.

Oh, and his gun (and by extension, all his damage) is lv9.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I wonder how difficult it would be to make Take Cover unusable against Lash...

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I recall someone beating him a couple months back with a rock, so your achievement is hardly notable.