Just a thank you:

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
AURY YOU ABSOLUTE MADLAD, You did it! Also I love how you managed to rope in Kiyoko in a way that I had aways hoped!

Yup now there only one step missing, can a Yasha have kids I wonder? Reignite the ancient oven?

oh this is FUN!

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
I feel like this embodies like a good chunk of the forum whenever a new Wsan dommy mommy drops and we find out yet again, we can't pitch.
This embodies a good chunk of the forum in a lot of situation. And yet we persist and subsist on nothing but hope. People's dreams truly will never die

Reactions: D'Angelo

WhoAmI

Oct 14, 2017
I certainly appreciate Komari's new content, but I felt maybe a little... underwhelmed(?) as each scene seemed to end just as it was getting started.
It lays the groundwork for future content for her.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
I liked the new Komari scences. If I had any complaints, I would say it is a bit too sadist and Komari's enjoyment appears muted. Everything else was on point. Now we just need to reforge the star.

Reactions: Kazgrim

valk42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
you know, the timescale komari exists on is obviously horrifying in the abstract, but this strikes me as funny: she's been post-menopausal for longer than she was alive at when that supergiant went dark. she's 250+ and had her last heat in her 90s, right?