just a question....

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Pregnancy is something of a touchy subject for some of the more vocal people here. Also I probably depends on how the nursery turns out.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Given how quickly a male Steele can arrive on a world, have sex, and leave, it's entirely possible that the PC could father a child and not even be aware of it.

That's basically the whole premise of what we've been told about Victor.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm tellin' ya, you're missing out. There's a secret attack you can do with the Water Princess Note where you take it out and show it to any sapient enemy, and it's an autowin. Their will to fight is sapped by the overwhelming cuteness, and they tumble into a pit of self-confidence issues and either lament their childless lives or run off to see their kids.

It's basically the best item in the game.

Seems like either I'm immune or I'm not a sapient.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
I'm tellin' ya, you're missing out. There's a secret attack you can do with the Water Princess Note where you take it out and show it to any sapient enemy, and it's an autowin. Their will to fight is sapped by the overwhelming cuteness, and they tumble into a pit of self-confidence issues and either lament their childless lives or run off to see their kids.

Confirmed...no lie there!

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Seems like either I'm immune or I'm not a sapient.

I have acquired an immunity to cuteness through constant exposure to it!

....also I'm turned off by the idea of being penetrated and/or butt-pregnated...    

...especially if it is by a giant, betentacled crab-drider thing...

...sorry...

Last edited by a moderator:

Night

Aug 26, 2015
Am I only one here who prefers her bow?

I always take the bow. 

I have acquired an immunity to cuteness through constant exposure to it!

....also I'm turned off by the idea of being penetrated and/or butt-pregnated...    

...especially if it is by a giant, betentacled crab-drider thing...

...sorry...

I think that's why we have the cloaca fuck opinion to like..... fertilize her or something to avoid being knocked of by some less gruesome giant face sucker. 

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I always take the bow. 

I think that's why we have the cloaca fuck opinion to like..... fertilize her or something to avoid being knocked of by some less gruesome giant face sucker. 

Yes and I am grateful.

No need to be sorry! The QotD is a bit... exotic. I initially avoided the sex scenes given how crazy she is design-wise, but as soon as I learned the offspring were known as Water Princesses I caved.

The word "princess" is just the cutest damned thing. If someone were to call me "princess" in real life I'd probably swoon on the spot. Okay, that's an exaggeration, but it is one of the most intimacy-charged titles I can think of, at least with respect to my personal set of fetishes. So what I'm trying to say is that my approval of the QotD encounter has essentially no relatable basis whatsoever.  :p  

Oh, my!

From now on I'm going to casually call you "princess" and not in a sarcastic or ironic sense. 

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
No need to be sorry! The QotD is a bit... exotic. I initially avoided the sex scenes given how crazy she is design-wise, but as soon as I learned the offspring were known as Water Princesses I caved.

The word "princess" is just the cutest damned thing. If someone were to call me "princess" in real life I'd probably swoon on the spot. Okay, that's an exaggeration, but it is one of the most intimacy-charged titles I can think of, at least with respect to my personal set of fetishes. So what I'm trying to say is that my approval of the QotD encounter has essentially no relatable basis whatsoever.  :p  
Yes and I am grateful.

Oh, my!

From now on I'm going to casually call you "princess" and not in a sarcastic or ironic sense. 

Dawww. The forum has gotten its own harpy princess.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I don't want to shitpost, but...

"Do it! Do it! Do it!"

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
*Contemplates abusing admin powers to change MP's forum title to Princess.*

What's the point of having all the power in the world if you can't have a little fun with it? 

*Channels inner Palpatine* Do it.

JUST DO IT! *Channels inner Shia Labeouf*

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
All hail the newest Princess! Hip hip, hurrah!

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
tumblr_inline_nxza5bjK5T1ty2qc8_500.gif

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
We asked Savin to change IVIysteriousPerson´s PM to Harpy Princess... he actually did it the absolute madman. Hahahahaha!

Congrats. Princess ;)  

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I kind of feel bad for @StygianZinogre, because this thread has derailed so hard it wound up on another track altogether.

I'm sorry!

Don't feel bad, there was literally no place this question would have gone after the first couple posts. Besides, what better thread to derail than one such as this? It started meh, and went to a good place. Plus now you got a story to tell whenever anyone asks why you're called princess on the forum.