Just a Question

Redfox26011

May 7, 2018
I've resumed working on my character submission for the game, and was curious. I assume that I have to write about his encounter and his dialog and such, but I wanted confirmation on that just to kinda get an idea of everything I need. So could someone give me a general idea of what I'm supposed to write?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
EVERYTHING.

ie, introduction, talk scenes, appearance (optional) and sex scenes. Pro tip work on the sex scenes FIRST. Also, check out other submissions how other authors work. Study up on the parser. It's tricky. Nobody will fault you if you realize that you're bitten off more then you can choose.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Redfox26011

May 7, 2018
Thank you, I also had another question. I created a race that is very similar in nature to the cunt snake, but I'm currently writing scenes for it. I was currious if it is okay to use scenes similar to the snake as well for like, when it attaches itself to you or if that would be bad. Cuz I am making my own version of it but, in the end the "Attachement" scene is still pretty similar to the cunt snake

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Hmm... dicey. How different is it from a cunt snake? Is it intelligent? If it's not different enough, it might be easier to make a unique cunt snake.

Redfox26011

May 7, 2018
It is a serpent with a head at both ends, so when it attaches itself to you you have a tailmouth instead of a tail-cunt. It is semi intelligent and after it bonds to you in is in a way attached to you mentally, causing you to feel what it feels. I mean the initial meeting is different from the cunt snake but after writing the scene when it attaches to you Inoticed the scene bears a lot of similarities to the cunt snake.

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
It is a serpent with a head at both ends, so when it attaches itself to you you have a tailmouth instead of a tail-cunt. It is semi intelligent and after it bonds to you in is in a way attached to you mentally, causing you to feel what it feels. I mean the initial meeting is different from the cunt snake but after writing the scene when it attaches to you Inoticed the scene bears a lot of similarities to the cunt snake.
I forget the name of the species (I think it’s the Cockvine), but maybe make it a sub race or close relative of that species, just to easily explain similarities between the two

Redfox26011

May 7, 2018
I was thinking of that too, but couldn't really think of how they'd be related. Cuz my original idea was to have them most commonly found on Mehn'ga, though I could try to make some changes.