just a question regarding compatible android phones. (new here)

BurningLance

Jan 4, 2017
um first hiya a new guy here.

now im just wondering regarding the android phones if i want to play (maybe download) the games like Corruption of Champions and Trial in Tainted Space on em since im getting one since my old phone a Nokia C5 is old lol.

would a Huawei P9 with Android 6.0 be compatible for the two games? (love em btw)

and if its compatible how easy is it for lets say download and update (whenever a new build goes public) said games to play offline?

thx in advance for those who knows and oh Happy New Year (even if a few days off lol)

Last edited:

Jhin

Jan 5, 2017
UK
If you have Android 6.0, I think it would be fine enough to run it without any complications (as I think Gedan updated the android build (https://www.fenoxo.com/public-tainted-space-0-7-10/)).
I think I remembered downloading the file from the site and running it from your download folder on the device; not sure about updating.
Kinda surprised no one answered this already... Maybe Android is becoming less popular.

Reactions: BurningLance

BurningLance

Jan 4, 2017
ah ok thx.... time to save up some money from each pay-check then since the phone im getting costs 4690kr (got 1000kr worth of gift cards from Christmas and 1000kr put aside ^_^)

BurningLance

Jan 4, 2017
cool i let yah know if i wonder on something else.

got little experience with androids due to using my boss's phone to catch pokemon in pokemon go when she and i deliver food to kindergardens lol (works in a grocery store called Rema 1000)

Any recent vintage and reasonably recently updated/patched Android device will work for you.

I play all the games you mentioned portable style on a 2013 Nexus 7 tablet (non SIM/Wi-FI only el-cheapo made by Asus) and an HTC One A9 that are both currently running Android Marshmallow.

With the exception of opening the TiTS Codex on your personal stats, the other games run pretty snappy. With TiTS, the personal codex stats will lag for just a moment (in my experience) but it's not a game crashing, day ruining experience. Playing the games with a bluetooth mouse and keyboard makes it go smoothly too. But they are NOT required.

Good luck and no matter what you end up getting? Enjoy!

EDIT: Drunkenly typo'd me an extra "S" in here, somewhere. Trust me, it was there. Don't bother looking, it was killed with extreme prejudice. ;>