Junk In The Trunk: The Booty TF

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
Oi, you there. You like big butts, yeah? Well now, you can have a glorious booty without any other side effects like increased masculinity/femininity or sprouting new parts you didn't want. Take a look if you're interested yo, because I know you are. You certainly want that butt, don't you? I'll know if your lying!

All jokes aside, I've created a TF for those how only want to make their butt bigger. It's very simple and to the point, so here you go.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vts7gpE0T5f6rzqafT69gKh-8qWMUtsHr1cikiutnKY/edit

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Implemented in the pull request (#729).

Currently, it is slotted in Ellie's inventory, but her shop is getting over-filled... I was thinking about putting it in Lerris's inventory though, just not really sure if it fits thematically. We might need a new vendor that specializes in body-mods focusing on anatomy sizes or something. Anyway, the item's location may be subject to change at the discretion of the devs.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015

Currently, it is slotted in Ellie's inventory, but her shop is getting over-filled... I was thinking about putting it in Lerris's inventory though, just not really sure if it fits thematically. We might need a new vendor that specializes in body-mods focusing on anatomy sizes or something. Anyway, the item's location may be subject to change at the discretion of the devs.

Well Busky shop is still waiting to be coded. It could help with dealing with the overfill of items on Ellie's shop if some items (like Suma Cream) were moved there. This item would also feel right there.

Bartran

Feb 9, 2016

Might I suggest adding it to another vendor as well for those who simply don't want to go to New Texas under any circumstances? One of Jade, Sera, or Gene should be able to stock it.