Juliet's Salon

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
My friend, if this is the quality of prose you're bringing to the table, I think you need to take a step back from submitting things and spend some time practicing your writing skills.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Yeah... It's still early. I'll try to do something. I know what you mean through. I'll work for a longer time on my last document and I'll come back to this one.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Okay, just stop a minute and read what Savin said.
You need to improve your writing ability. You are constructing a scene, character interaction. You are connecting all those dots into something people should be able to enjoy.
That means you need to be writing at your best. Any document you submit should be your A Game, not somewhere you practice.

Step away from trying to submit content. Practice writing. Write short stories. Write long stories. Write comedic scenes and write tragic ones. Go for horror and go for romantic. Discover your niche and develop that ability.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I do always try my best. But I see my best is not any good. I was hoping to develop faster, so I could start making stuff. But I'm just not a qualified writer. I do bad, I take a break and try again, hoping that every time I have something... But I'm never any good.

I will stop submitting my writing... I didn't mean to put too much, bad writing in the forums, sorry. I will stop bothering other writers who are making content I enjoy.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Oh for fuck's sake, stop with the maudlin "woe-is-me".

Writing is a skill. Like all skills it needs to be developed. All anyone is telling you is to keep practicing. No one is telling you to stop writing. If anything they're telling you to write more.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Oh for fuck's sake, stop with the maudlin "woe-is-me".

Writing is a skill. Like all skills it needs to be developed. All anyone is telling you is to keep practicing. No one is telling you to stop writing. If anything they're telling you to write more.
I am aware, don't get the wrong idea Evil I understand what you mean. I was a little saddened so my last massage was a little woe indeed. But when do I just disappear from here and not come back. ;)