Jokes and pins for Silly Mode. Also, idea for an April fools writing contest

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Ok, first things first, my contest idea. Basically, in celebration of April fools, everyone has about 1 week to come up with a good pun or joke for silly mode. 1 submission per person.

And on April first, the devs pick their top 10 or so favorites, and implement them!

It would add a good amount of sill stuff to silly mode, and since its little snippets maybe a paragraph or two long each, it should be relatively easy to implement.

And the prize can be... free merch, or something? Idk.

Well, what do you guys think?

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Ok, now, to kick off the jokes, heres one i kinda stole from American Dad: context, asking anno her favorite music; "there was this awesome place on *insert planet name here* called "Hot Jazz in your Face". But then it suddenly shut down. People just... stopped coming.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
April Fool's Day jokes are like fish, fresher is always better.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Hey, I was just throwing the idea out there. What was I supposed to do, set an alarm on my phone for a whole damn year?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Yes.

Reactions: Kesil

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Just forget about the Aprils Fools thing. You can be funny without needing a holiday or reward, y'know...

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Just forget about the Aprils Fools thing. You can be funny without needing a holiday or reward, y'know...
I'm not suggesting they be April fools exclusive events in game. Just have the contest itself be around April fools. Cuz, ya know, jokes!

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Cooties Codex Entry
Cooties is an infectious virulent disease carried by people with a female sex. The disease is most commonly appears within prepubescents who show the following symptoms: greatly increased bitchiness, itchy skin and queefing (when carrier has a vagina). Curiously enough arousal and spontaneous vaginal growth do not occur unless the carrier is legally of adult. The disease is air-born but has a greatly increased infection chance when coming in contact with members of a different sex and is known to mutate itself if the newly infected is vaccinated against the disease. Due to this it is known that children will attempt to avoid contact at all cost with members of a different sex.

In adult for currently unknown reasons the disease will become active during early April and then suddenly go dormant again. It is known however that until vagina growth has happened in a male or neuter carrier the virus cannot infect others. Symptoms in adults include: arousal, itchy genital region, bitchiness, spontaneous vaginal growth, and queefing. Cooties usually runs its course in approximately three days.