Jill kidnapped

Hard2Guess

Oct 31, 2020
After the encounter with feruze in the taxi on dhaal it talks about jill meeting someone at the paragons paradise but when i go there there is no new options and wandering doesnt seem to do anything either what am i supposed to do?

Lolipop

Jun 21, 2020
After the encounter with feruze in the taxi on dhaal it talks about jill meeting someone at the paragons paradise but when i go there there is no new options and wandering doesnt seem to do anything either what am i supposed to do?

Maybe not implimented yet?

BlackKatXIII

Aug 13, 2021
Just booping this due to the age of the thread itself, has the continuation of the story still not been implemented yet?

And while I have the opportunity to comment, I love the slow softening of the Cousin. I'm the kind who can be spiteful towards those like Riya, but I actually kind of like Jack/Jill when they aren't being li'l shits, so I like the path the story is taking right now.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Just booping this due to the age of the thread itself, has the continuation of the story still not been implemented yet?

And while I have the opportunity to comment, I love the slow softening of the Cousin. I'm the kind who can be spiteful towards those like Riya, but I actually kind of like Jack/Jill when they aren't being li'l shits, so I like the path the story is taking right now.
Not implemented yet afaik.

I believe cotinuation of the story and stuff is on hold while the port is being finished =)

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
NGL I'm kinda enjoying the recent character development of cousin Jill too. It also helps that the new Adjatha busts for Jill (especially the post-mods) are fukken amazeballs.

I'm guessing the mods she took to look like that are Lion-O's? Expensive shit if so... maybe we can buy her debt after rescuing her?

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
NGL I'm kinda enjoying the recent character development of cousin Jill too. It also helps that the new Adjatha busts for Jill (especially the post-mods) are fukken amazeballs.
Are we forgetting how much of a jerk she was on Zheng Shi? Setting the Rat's Raiders against Captain Steele, stiffing Feruze on her payment? Or how she treated Dane?
“You disappoint me Feruze. The contract was quite clear that if your whorish inclinations got in the way of the job that you’d take an 85 percent reduction in pay. I suppose you didn’t want those credits quite so badly.”
“If you can make it back to the ship, I’ll consider keeping you on... for a reduced rate. Do try to be less disappointing next time, hmmm, Feruze?”
I'm guessing the mods she took to look like that are Lion-O's? Expensive shit if so... maybe we can buy her debt after rescuing her?
They're apparently custom work, which means more expensive, if anything. However, unlike Captain Steele, she's being bankrolled by her Daddy. She's not going to have any leverageable debt.

Last edited:

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Oh I haven't forgotten, and she certainly has a lot to make up for... but I think it's worth mentioning she's been influenced by Max, and probably Max alone. She's only behaving the way her exceptionally bad role model would behave.

I see the beginnings of a road to redemption for Cuz being laid here and I'm not just saying that because her new art is hot. Something about her interactions with Steele during the Party just struck me that certain way.

Last edited:

RhapsodicHotshot

Jul 7, 2018
They act identically; the only real difference between the two is their sex (and associated appearance stats; also, Jill is an anal virgin while Jack isn't). Most fans prefer Jill because most fans are gynesexual.
Huh, thats interesting. I always picked Jack so I can make him my buttboy when that content get added, but I think I will go with Jill next time.

Hard2Guess

Oct 31, 2020
Oh I haven't forgotten, and she certainly has a lot to make up for... but I think it's worth mentioning she's been influenced by Max, and probably Max alone. She's only behaving the way her exceptionally bad role model would behave.

I see the beginnings of a road to redemption for Cuz being laid here and I'm not just saying that because her new art is hot. Something about her interactions with Steele during the Party just struck me that certain way.
I agree I'd love to see more character developments like at the party.

Cerneu

Aug 19, 2019
Are we forgetting how much of a jerk she was on Zheng Shi? Setting the Rat's Raiders against Captain Steele, stiffing Feruze on her payment? Or how she treated Dane?
I think canonically Steele forgets lots of things when presented with enough T'n'A.
Rather we shouldn't forget this paragraph in Victor Steele's last message to the MC.

"Keep an eye on your Uncle Max and his spawn: they’ll try to worm their way into your inheritance if you aren’t careful. Just try not to hate them, especially the kids. You’d be pretty messed up if your daddy was a petty, scheming, back-stabbing bastard, too. Well, more so than I am, anyway! Hahaha."

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Rather we shouldn't forget this paragraph in Victor Steele's last message to the MC.

"Keep an eye on your Uncle Max and his spawn: they’ll try to worm their way into your inheritance if you aren’t careful. Just try not to hate them, especially the kids. You’d be pretty messed up if your daddy was a petty, scheming, back-stabbing bastard, too. Well, more so than I am, anyway! Hahaha."
Each to their own.. some may be more forgiving than others. Personally I don't care for Steele's cousin.. acts like a bitch and is trying to steal Steele's inheritance. I can't stand my father and haven't spoken to him in over 10 years, so I'm certainly not going to play nice to a stuck up thief in a game.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
There's more Dhaal main story dungeon stuff being written as of these days.

When will it make into the game?
:iiam:

I admit it would indeed suck for me for Dhaal to not get even a scrap of this util the JS port is done and Dhaal gets slotted into the game. That's months into the future.

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
I don't remember much about the reason for the kidnapping or the character as Jill, except for her ego and attitude to modifiers

Perhaps the kidnappers saw him as a good slut slave and submitted a Kiro / Bimbo type procedure

in a week Jack / Jill will inevitably and gradually become a bimbo and his personality will transition between dumb / normal in this case as a drunk having a moment of clarity (Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde)

You could help her by having a stint on your ship trying to help her get her IQs back while also teaching her to stop being such a prude and give a new take on mods.

a session with Buttslutinator or machine silicone...

In case you let her go and she decides to do things for herself the next time you face her, she's equipped with Ballistic Breast Liners

Jill: "stupid sexy cousin Steele now that I win you will suffer a bitter defeat" proceeds to suck your dick