Jill Interaction Post Dhaal

Slykrana

Sep 2, 2019
I just finished the Dhaal Dungeon and i choose to take Jill's place effectively freeing her and choosing what i think would be a positive outcome however about 18 hrs past that she sent an Email that would imply I left her to die.

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
I just finished the Dhaal Dungeon and i choose to take Jill's place effectively freeing her and choosing what i think would be a positive outcome however about 18 hrs past that she sent an Email that would imply I left her to die.
Did you make your focus freeing the Rival? I noticed this issue myself in previous runs of the dungeon; turns out if you don't first free the rival and then fight, you will get that message.

Frankly, I think beating the fuck out of the zaibatsu heads should qualify as saving the rival, because obviously without their asses going down, that would've been a net loss.

Slykrana

Sep 2, 2019
Did you make your focus freeing the Rival? I noticed this issue myself in previous runs of the dungeon; turns out if you don't first free the rival and then fight, you will get that message. Frankly, I think beating the fuck out of the zaibatsu heads should qualify as saving the rival, because obviously without their asses going down, that would've been a net loss.
No i chose to be their test subject so jill could escape unmodded.

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
No i chose to be their test subject so jill could escape unmodded.
Unfortunately from what my testing has found; any option that doesn't involve immediately freeing the rival and then beating up the bad guy counts as not focusing on doing that.

Frankly stupid on some accounts if you ask me. :/

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Unfortunately from what my testing has found; any option that doesn't involve immediately freeing the rival and then beating up the bad guy counts as not focusing on doing that.

Frankly stupid on some accounts if you ask me. :/
1. Getting the 'abandoned' email if you chose to take the Cousin's place is probably an oversight.
2. IMO, the Cousin is the type of person who would interpret Captain Steele's actions in the worst possible light.

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Thanks. I'll get this fixed going forward. If you're up for console or save editting, it's flags.FARROW_SAVED_CUZ = 1