Jerynn bugged(?)

Rozzack

May 3, 2023
rebuff is automatically grayed out and when i fall in the snow no option pops up to take chance or share

Attachments

• Jona (H) - 17Hrs 57Mins, 837 Days - Sidewinder, Ingnam.json
    734.4 KB · Views: 8

Medge

Dec 23, 2015
If I had to take a guess, it's probably the result of one of your perks, or perhaps even a combination. I do know that Peace of Mind from frequent bothrioc exposure causes something similar.

I don't see peace of mind on your perk list, but maybe if a save editor was used to get a specific perk without the other effects, it's possible the option blocker is catching on one element of an associated perk. Just shooting in the dark with that one though.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Because most of Jerynn's content is Dom/sub-related, those options are not available due to your character being considered a submissive. This is in relation to specific perks or stats your character may have, such as being a bimbo, buttslut, etc.

This seems to be a mistake and was primarily done due to new content calling for certain changes. The changes unintentionally overwrote the old check for being submissive (having the "Piece of Mind" perk). Because of this, I have made an edit for the next release that should separate between definitive-submissive ("Piece of Mind" perk) vs a submissive-like (bimbo, buttslut, etc.) character. This will preserve the old content that uses the submissive checks (such as Jerynn) and allow the minor variants from the new content to both work. Same change was made for the dominant check as well.

Your character is a submissive-like but not a definitive-submissive, so after the next release, you will be able to have those options available again. I hope this helps.