[Java]The Conquest of Regaliana

Nov 18, 2016
Hi, I'm new on these forums, so if this post is in the wrong section I apologise, feel free to move it.

I finally decided to take some time and make a game of my own. I dubbed it "The Conquest of Regaliana". It is a text-based adventure/strategy game much inspired by Fenoxo's games in playstyle.

The setting is a medieval/fantasy world called Regaliana. One day a spaceship falls from the sky into the ocean. The spaceship belongs to a vastly superior race called the Criscants, or The Criscant Empire. They are currently at war with another unnamed race, and has arrived to Regaliana to covertly research humans and use them to breed an army of hybrid soldiers to battle the unnamed race.

You (currently) play as a human female captured and brain-washed by the Criscants but other routes are being developed. They all converge on you being named the supreme commander of the Criscant vessel, answering only under the Criscant Queen.

This is a really early build and a lot of features are missing, so don't expect a full fleshed game, not even a solid demo. I really only want to show my work since I want your opinions and suggestions.

I would appreciate critiscism on writing, gameplay, and inconsistencies.
English is not my native language, so there are definitely grammatical and/or spelling errors

Requirements
Java 7 or later
Operating system should not matter, but if anyone has issues please report them.

Themes included (if you are repulsed by any of these, do not download)
tentacles
transformations M->F
pregnancy
egg laying
penis milking
insects
mind-control

Themes Planned
more general transformations
more pregnancy and egg laying
transformations F->M
herms
births

Finally, I hope you enjoy this little game I'm building. If you have suggestions or feedback, please write. I will however not be able to activly develop the game full time as I have a full time job as a developer, and this is really just something I do when there's spare time. So in case I drop off the grid for a few weeks you know why.

Attachments

• cor.zip
    39.3 KB · Views: 203