Jasvalla Bad End

Nov 29, 2016
Jasvalla's bad end seems to be triggering regardless of addiction state.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Progress Jasvalla until she returns to Tavros apartment.
2. Visit her 3-4 while waiting for Dzaan addiction to fade in between visits.
3, Bad End should trigger regardless.

Update:
Receiving this message stating the "effects have faded entirely from your system", but still have multiple debuffs. Is this intended?

1660512482178.png

1660512542883.png

1660512565857.png

Side note. Calling window.JasvallaTrainingButt() numerous times, finishing the training and then calling window.JasvallaHardReward() doesn't seem to trigger the reward scene. It still tells the PC to finish the training. This may be expected though since it's being done through the console and might not setting the flag properly.

Attachments

• Gogo (C) - Jasvalla Bad End Save.json
    617.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

bibbitybobbityboop

Aug 1, 2022
Receiving this message stating the "effects have faded entirely from your system", but still have multiple debuffs. Is this intended?

This message is for letting you know you really need your next hit, as you're in serious withdrawal. Read it a little more closely and you'll see how sarcastic it is in saying how well you're doing without being drugged up by your Alpha's wonderful cum. Just because the substance has worked its way out of your system doesn't mean you're not addicted anymore - you'll need to wait much, much longer for that.

I don't know if this is related to your primary issue.

Edit: Per Jasvalla's creator, once you're 100% addicted, you're stuck there. This too may have something to do with your primary issue.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2016
Edit: Per Jasvalla's creator, once you're 100% addicted, you're stuck there. This too may have something to do with your primary issue.
Got it. In that case I don't know how to check if the PC is visiting too frequently and it may actually be working correctly.

I was on a call with Jacques yesterday and we found a typo that caused the old addiction status to not be removed. We weren't able to dissect what the actual check is for the bad end.

Currently it's pretty much impossible to see all of her apartment content without save scumming or waiting who knows how long in between each visit. We also still couldn't get the rough butt stuff reward to trigger.

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
We weren't able to dissect what the actual check is for the bad end.
I'm pretty sure the check is jasvalla.dom() > 100

I found this in her code:
JavaScript:
addButton(indx++,`Next`,jasvalla.dom() < 100 ? leaveJasvallaApartment : () => JasvallaBadEnd(true),`Next`,``)
Basically if jasvalla.dom() is less than 100 then it will send you to the normal leave.
If it is higher than 100 then you get bad ended.

You can force this bad end by putting this code in the console (Accessed by pressing Ctrl+Shift+I)
JavaScript:
jasvalla.domScore = 100;
window.JasvallaTrainingEnd();
NOTE: The bad end will only happen after you get the scene where she gives you the mods to transform your body (Although you don't have to use them).
Just use window.JasvallaApartmentApproach() again and then you should get that scene and then you can get the bad end.
We also still couldn't get the rough butt stuff reward to trigger.
You get it to trigger by first doing her Butt Training.
Then by passing this check:
let tempCreature = new Creature(); tempCreature.ass = jasvalla.lastSeenAss; let assGapedEnough = !!jasvalla.lastSeenAss && tempCreature.analCapacity() >= 250

Basically you need to have your ass have a analCapacity of at least 250.
I actually think it's bugged right now since that it doesn't factor in the general elasticity of the character.
JavaScript:
pc.ass.bonusCapacity = 300; // Might want to reset this back to 0 after.
window.JasvallaTrainingButt();

// Just go through the Training scene then you should be able to just choose the Hard Buttfuck option.
// Also note they is some extra paragraphs for pc.ass.wetness() >= 5 and pc.buttRating() > 6; I've put them down below:
pc.ass.wetnessRaw = 6;
pc.buttRatingRaw = 7;

Nov 29, 2016
I'm pretty sure the check is jasvalla.dom() > 100
Makes sense. Gedan was saying it was linked to Dzaan addiction and didn't mention anything about a separate dom score.

I actually think it's bugged right now since that it doesn't factor in the general elasticity of the character.
Yeah, that's what I was saying. It wasn't working even without fiddling with the dev console. As you mentioned, the PC should be able to choose it for a reward after fully completing the plug training and it still won't fire.

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
Yeah, that's what I was saying. It wasn't working even without fiddling with the dev console. As you mentioned, the PC should be able to choose it for a reward after fully completing the plug training and it still won't fire.
Yeah, It's definitely bugged since finishing the Butt Training always makes you at least 25 short of what you need to access Hard Assfuck.

Basically, when butt training ends it checks for: (if {pc.analCapacity < 250}) if that's true it then increases pc.ass.bonusCapacity by 25.
This is all fine so far since pc.analCapacity includes the pc's elasticity in the calculation.

The bug is in the check in Hard Assfuck.
let tempCreature = new Creature(); tempCreature.ass = jasvalla.lastSeenAss; let assGapedEnough = !!jasvalla.lastSeenAss && tempCreature.analCapacity() >= 250

This is bugged because tempCreature.analCapacity() != pc.analCapacity() since tempCreature's elasticity is always 1.

So: let's say pc.analCapacity() returns 252 and pc.elasticity = 2;. So, tempCreature.analCapacity() would return 176 (Not allowing you to access the Hard Assfuck scene).

This is a problem since you cannot use Butt Training to increase pc.ass.bonusCapacity since that's over 250 which means that tempCreature.analCapacity is stuck at 176, not allowing you to access Hard Assfuck.

This could be fixed by either giving the tempCreature the pc's elasticity as well. Or changing the check in Butt Training to check for tempCreature.analCapacity instead.

I will say that you can still access the Hard Assfuck scene if your analCapacity reaches 250 without factoring in your elasticity (easily done by increase pc.ass.bonusCapacity in the console or by taking Anusoft or Omega Oil).

Reactions: 馬鹿 (Baka) ♥