I've had it up to here (about half a foot above crotch height) with all the dicks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rable

May 8, 2017
Can I just get one fucking bunny girl without a dick? Just one, just one little rabbit with out a tool that puts me to shame. 7 years, 7 fucking years I have played these games, yet I hate chicks with dicks and busty women, go figure. Now you may be saying, "oh, you knew what you were getting into!" but no. When I first came across what would be come CoC as a little shit stain of a flash on 4chan, the shit had like 4 scenes, none of them, a chick with a dick. I was so excited when content was added. Ohh? Anenome girl? That sounds exotic-aaaaand shes got a dick, ok, what ever. Oh, a shark girl that's not attacking m-and dick. Bunny girl on the planes? I fucking love bunny gir-and dick. Sexy siren bitch? Dick. Fox girl/s? Dick. Horse girl at the gym, hmm lets see here...dick. Dog girl thing at the gym? I'm gonna guess dick. Aw fuck yes! a cat girl! ...Fucking dick! Oh? Another bunny girl? And of, fucking, course, it's a god damn throbbing horsecock.

So now, here I am trudging through Uveto on the free version of TiTs ('cause I'm a filthy jew) and some rabbit chick want's me to get a probe or some shit. Well, hey, 50/50 shot right? Oh, why...why was I hopeful? Of course it's a dick, it's always a dick. I didn't even fucking care about futa shit before, what ever you know? I even tried some of them out, but hey, turns out the only dick I like is my own, degenerate, I know (Lifting a ballsack to get to a vagina? Never have I lost an erection so fast). But every single un/expected dick wore me down, my anticipation rewarded with a quickly shriveling cock in my hand as I got up to go do something else. Fap. Session. Ruined.

So jaded have I become, that traps and fucking transfaggots, in real life, piss me off, because I'm reminded of the thousands of times I've been, *lit-erally*, cock blocked in a game/s that I, apparently, have put way to much emotional investment into.

Perhaps some day I'll find my place as I drift between the lines of normalcy and perversion, too degenerate for normal people, but not degenerate enough to enjoy fruits plucked from the bowels of the internet. That said, I just needed to vent, 7 years of dick hate *bursting* out of me in coffee fueled rage as I attempted a quick fap before lying in my bed for 8 hours in a futile attempt to sleep. So much so that I created an account on the forums, just to make this, Freudian, as I'm sure some will try to insinuate, post, because maybe, just maybe, here, I can find some modicum of understanding, even in disagreeance.

Edit, cause apparently I though Uveto had an s

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Easiest way to try solve it is to find someone who willingly (or for *small currency gratification*) would be willing to write new npc that is jsut bunny girl without any extras. And in case you would as some of better writers on forum like Couch or Hugs it would have high chance to fit with tits lore so it won't be outright rejected. Or you can try write but that is issue that so many of us posters struggle with - we can comment, help on edits but not so many of total active population fo forum is good enough writers to meet Fen standards.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Or he could just write one. That would be fine, too.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The dick just makes her better.

Except on traps, that shit's gay fam, hue hue hue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ratchet Hundreda

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Have you tried FOE?
Kia, Isla & Cassidy are all sexable ladies that are less top heavy

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
So jaded have I become, that traps and fucking transfaggots, in real life, piss me off, because I'm reminded of the thousands of times I've been, *lit-erally*, cock blocked in a game/s that I, apparently, have put way to much emotional investment into.
If you're letting fantasy transgender characters affect how you feel towards trans people in RL then you REEAAALLY should get off Fengames (And maybe even just the internet in general) and do something else with your time instead. >.<

And.. transfaggots? The fuck did they do to you in RL? Kill your dog? Get your ass out of here and back to your 4chan hugbox where it belongs. And I'll sit here laughing at your ban.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Have you tried FOE?
Kia, Isla & Cassidy are all sexable ladies that are less top heavy
They're already banned, bruh. Plus their obvious throwaway account made solely to whine is obvious.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well using one of words that some of admins not want to see is a way to get out ticket.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
probably late to the party but OP this is for you

th

Reactions: Draconoid

JimboJizzim

Nov 11, 2016
Florida, USA
>Transfags

Lmao straight fuckin' bait mate. I r8 8/8 I need to save this so I can never forgetti OP's spaghetti

1462323379467.jpg

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Emerald That part about throwaway acc for whine rant made me recall some other newb/noob from discord that amde Fen do to his similar thing there. I wonder now if those two people are the same or different ones people...

Garn

May 30, 2016
While the OP clearly needs to calm down (and possibly stop trolling) it does make me wonder what the actual ratio of girl to dick girl is. I think its more in favour of non-dick girls to dick girls.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
There was a thing a while ago that tallied up all the characters by their gender. I think female (exclusively vaginal-endowed) characters were more than 50% of the entire roster.

Reactions: Kesil

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
There was a thing a while ago that tallied up all the characters by their gender. I think female (exclusively vaginal-endowed) characters were more than 50% of the entire roster.
This is the weirdest thing about the OP and also why it makes it so funny. The person probably didn't do research on TiTS, but the game doesn't have that many dickgirls. In fact I dare say the game has a surprisingly lack of penis.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
This is the weirdest thing about the OP and also why it makes it so funny. The person probably didn't do research on TiTS, but the game doesn't have that many dickgirls. In fact I dare say the game has a surprisingly lack of penis.
Definately a lack of dudes, though I would never complain about that.

Ratchet Hundreda

Sep 30, 2015
Hungary
ratchethun.deviantart.com
The whole point of the game is to entertain many different popular fetishes. Why the hell would you expect anything else from it? If you don't like it, go and fck off. It's like walking into a gay bar with homophobia expecting to have a blast... you are a childish stupid normie fag. REEEEEEEEEE

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I take it has to do with Fengames being seen in certain places as the epitome of the "three f" (futanari, femdom, furrries) no matter if the statement holds some water or not.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Why are we still replying when he's banned smh.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Because aside fact Gedan said Bye there is no other way to find out if X poster is banned or permabanned atm or not.

@Garn I pretty sure Savin got most up to date statistic of male/female/herm/other genders table for TiTS npc's in gdoc so you may want try to poke him for that link.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
We're not shitposting as long as we keep on discussing or gathering data on the amount of female characters with a penis in Fengames. Perhaps someone may get a spark of inspiration and develop a non-parasitic lapinara!

Reactions: ShySquare

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Because aside fact Gedan said Bye there is no other way to find out if X poster is banned or permabanned atm or not.
...Click his name.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I not see this subtele thing you meantioned Miss Gedan. Maybe it's too subtile for our poor peasants to notice :(

If I can suggest I would say some sort of name color change may be possible good way to show who is forever/temporaly gone form forum. Unless this strike throu will be way more noticable.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Or observe the simple, subtle strikethrough of said forum warriors username.
Yeah not sure if it's the forum style or what but no strikethrough for me either. Could also use an automatic "Banned" title.

Status
Not open for further replies.