It's been a while and I'm kind of lost. Pls help with a build.

DumbRock

Member
Nov 28, 2022
17
6
33
It has been a year since I last played this game and I don't really have a clue on some of the later options you get for builds.

I'm trying to build either a twist the knife debuff stacking build for thief, a dual wielding warrior dps and a paladin style dps and support/healer.
 

PalletTown

Well-Known Member
Sep 10, 2015
746
1,265
For the thief build, I would level 7 eye for weakness. If you are fine going kitsune then blue flame blade plus flames within is great. I would either the weapons famine and pestilence or get famine and offhand kunai. Famine and Pestilence are post act-2 items so chrysanthemum petal and kunai is good. On level 8, I would definitely get whirlwind (warrior power) and venom strike. If you get the white blossom ring from Hana and max willpower then you can basically permacrit. You basically permanently bleed, burn, poison, stagger, and resonance your opponents.

In regard to a paladin, it kind of depends on whether you want to go white mage or warrior. Tank healers do really well with rime veil + lay on hands at will.

For the dual wielding warrior, I don't really know to be honest. It isn't a build I experimented with.