Item Busts?

DinoCrisisXL

Apr 5, 2016
I'm high as hell so excuse me for my grammar.

Has anyone said anything about busts for items? Like a different pics for guns, melee weapons, armor, ect. 

sorry if im beating a dead horse but I haven't seen anything about this anywhere.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Not really come up much, but doubt it would happen. Don't even have art for all the characters yet!

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Not really come up much, but doubt it would happen. Don't even have art for all the characters yet!

That's inevitable, with how often they're introduced, though. I'm glad that new characters get busts almost immediately, though.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
That's inevitable, with how often they're introduced, though. I'm glad that new characters get busts almost immediately, though.

Haha, yeah. I was joking with Shou the other day after she saw a bunch of new entries on the "Missing Busts" doc right when she thought she was getting close to caught up. "It's literally my job to make sure you never do!"

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
110882-darkman-why-why-why-why-gif-Im-dExo.gif

wouldn't this make the game a LOT bigger in size for downloading?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Please tell me I'm not the only one who thought of the idea of introducing the likes of this, perhaps with a twist for oral relief.

No, "bust" is not a fancy way to say "image" :p

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
Please tell me I'm not the only one who thought of the idea of introducing the likes of this, perhaps with a twist for oral relief.

No, "bust" is not a fancy way to say "image" :p

Lmfao.

Anyways, some people probably don't understand why they're referred to as busts for the characters' images.

Also, why would you want item images in a game that is mainly text? You have a description of the item. You're not going to get off on seeing an image of a dagger. :p

L

Lawleious

Also, why would you want item images in a game that is mainly text? You have a description of the item. You're not going to get off on seeing an image of a dagger. :p

"Im high as hell" Whatever freaky fetish might emerge when he/she is in that state is unknowable.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
some people probably don't understand why they're referred to as busts for the characters' images.

Back on the old forum, I remember someone who simply assumed that "bust"="breast size".

Myself, I enjoy seeing artists' item depictions, but I do concur that it'd bloat the file size.

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
Myself, I enjoy seeing artists' item depictions, but I do concur that it'd bloat the file size.

If this were a game like Skyrim, where it's pretty much all visual, then you would expect it. However, it's unneeded with these types games. I think that the point is that they're accessible. If you added those images, it would be very difficult for anyone to get on the game on a mobile device. I'd rather we got more content and busts.

I'll admit though, that the thought (item images) had crossed my mind before.