itching

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
I like the subby girl. Since hand holding is totally my kink, I cannot bear myself to really bully her. I wanna pet her, hug her, do her hair...

But still I am curious about the content. So I have another save where I skim-read most content, just to see what I missed. And in this save she gets bullied a bit by grinding.

QualityCuntrol

Nov 12, 2019
Personally, I feel the same way: she's such a sweetheart who's finally getting out of a lifelong mentally, emotionally, and sexually abusive situation, and I want her to have a safe place to grow into herself and work through her trauma. I honestly can't bring myself to hurt her, even if she is just a pile of code in the end.

But that same thing is what makes her such a good character to break. She really is bully-bait. She's right at that intersection in her story where we get to choose: she's just independent and confident enough to flee a horrific situation, but also just cowed and traumatized enough to feel guilty about it and think she'd deserved it. For some folks, the choice to show her cruelty is hot. You get this incest sex slave survivor who's sweet and innocent, who ran into you and put her trust in you, and rather than getting care and love like she needs, she falls right back into someone who's worse and will convince her that that's where she belongs. Some people really love the fantansy of mentally shattering someone like that, and since she's not an actual person, it's a safe, healthy way of exploring it. Maybe you like the idea of being the person who gets broken down this way, and since there's really not much for that for the player character outside of bad ends, Ryn gets to fulfill that role.

On the other hand, you get some players who are working through personal trauma by bullying her: maybe you identify with Ryn and reprocess your own abuse through the eyes of your abuser, or maybe you want to break what she represents to you.

Then you have people who aren't really invested in her as a character and just want to see those scenes. Or, you have people who are really into the roleplay aspect and are playing that kind of character because they want to play a really fucked up route.

But essentially she was kind of meant to be this sort of character: that's her par-kink-ular niche to fill in the game! If your kink is to break people, she's the perfect candidate. If you love whump, she's the perfect candidate. If you're a s*ppy r*mantic twat like myself who loves c*mforting and s*pporting people, she's the perfect candidate. :ghost:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Not that I can add much more after QualityControl covered all the angles, but I've got one Champion who bullies Ryn specifically because I want to see whatever content the game throws at us for having a high-Libido low-Confidence Ryn. The least I can do for everyone who worked on it is to see it at least once, no? And they're my heavily Corrupted character so it just seemed in-character for them to bully Ryn and be more interested in their pleasure than hers or her emotional well-being.

But in general, my viewpoint and the one my Champions share is 'She needs all the hugs and confidence-building I can give her', with a couple also going for the high Confidence/moderate Libido threshold, to see what changes sex-positive Ryn will have on her story.

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
I don't know. Perhaps it is a racial thing? Sometimes you just gotta show a dainty fey elf some real affection with orc cock slaps. Just deep reverberating thuds. The more she squeals the more you know your affection is really reaching her deep down.

Reactions: William.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
You started off describing a character in a thoughtful and caring manner. You examined her from every angle and justified players' varied responses to her motivations in a way that completely justifies and exonerates every choice. It was a work of art. A psychological profile painted by Leonardo da Vinci.

And then, in your last paragraph, you throw in a horrible pun and imply Inky ate all the o's in your last sentence because he mistook them for power pellets.

You're an odd duck, QC. :)

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
Upon further reflection. I will not be satisfied until I am at last allowed to enter Hawkethorne via a Brint drawn war wagon. In which I am thunderously cock slapping Ryn's enhanced ass cheeks in the style of Mad Max Fury Road like triumphant war drums.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
Characters are more fun to bully when they're either bratty, doofuses, or too much sugar by volume. Bratty characters pitch a fit, which is cute, doofuses make doofy responses, which is funny, and ill-balanced characters who're unnaturally sweet and not much else are just fun to tease.

Ryn is too much like a wounded animal. Bullying someone who would just cower feels genuinely mean.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
As an actual Ryn bullier I gotta say I love her character and I think she is perfectly made. It's not like I want her to be traumatized it's just that when it comes to sex scenes, her being all bullied is way sexier for my taste that the softer caring. I love her being in chastity and I love how horny she is that she can cum just by eating Cait out, it is just too hot (I know Cait scene doesn't count as bullying but I'm talking about it in a sense that I want that to keep going, not freeing her of the chastity).

So what I like is for her to be extremely dommed, not traumatized. But for sexyness reasons it's a colateral damage I have to take.

Also I am a bad person and I eat babies for breakfast.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
As an actual Ryn bullier I gotta say I love her character and I think she is perfectly made. It's not like I want her to be traumatized it's just that when it comes to sex scenes, her being all bullied is way sexier for my taste that the softer caring. I love her being in chastity and I love how horny she is that she can cum just by eating Cait out, it is just too hot (I know Cait scene doesn't count as bullying but I'm talking about it in a sense that I want that to keep going, not freeing her of the chastity).

So what I like is for her to be extremely dommed, not traumatized. But for sexyness reasons it's a colateral damage I have to take.

Also I am a bad person and I eat babies for breakfast.

This game is called Corruption of Champions II. A player could do some really eeeeeeeeeviiiiiiiiiilll stuff in the first game. Corrupting Whitney's farm, Corrupting Jojo and turning him into a tentacle monster and then pair that one with the Corrupting Kangaroo morph...

More importantly, this isn't Undertale or Spec Ops: The Line. TObs and Savin don't seem like the overly moralizing types in their writings, after all, the player is 18+ and should have SOME idea about what kind choices they want to make/experience.

Jul 8, 2018
I would very much like to bully Ryn a lot more, please.

In the context of this game, I think the desire to bully and cruelly dom characters is as valid as the desire to be cruelly dommed (and there're many examples of that dynamic). Asking why people want to do it is just gonna get "it's my kink" and it can be hard to explain why a kink is hot using logic.

Reactions: Fleep and Paradox01

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Ok, i feel like people might be getting the wrong idea, that i'm kink shaming, which simply isn't true, this thread started out of curiosity and i layered in some silliness, too much i guess.
Nah, personally I find it interesting to talk about this stuff. Why else are we a forum of a kinky game if not to talk about the game and its kinks?

Reactions: QualityCuntrol