[Itch/Patreon] The Court Magician (Ugly Bastard, Corruption,Trainer, RPG)

Feb 4, 2024
This isn't your typical RPG with hit points and fights, instead you must help the ugly, cunning and lecherous wizard, Greely, use court intrigue, potions, spells, and social manipulation to rise to power in the kingdom.

I've been developing this NSFW game for the past 4 years and just released the Early Access beta on Jan 20th (FREE on itch.io). I'm looking for people to give me their feedback and impressions!
Banner.png
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings my perverted acolytes of lust magic! We invite you to view the fruits of our deviant labor…”The Court Magician.”

Follow Us: Patreon |Itch | Website | Twitter | Subscribestar

"The Court Magician" is a sexy, dark fantasy RPG where you manipulate your way to LUST and POWER in a medieval fantasy realm.
MaidPaddle-NewCut-.gif
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU play as Greely, the ugly and nefarious COURT MAGICIAN who has risen to power through cunning and manipulation. Surrounded by petty, hostile Nobles of power and means, you must use all your wits and magic to bring the Court and the beautiful WOMEN under your control.

Be warned! Your ugly appearance is your greatest weakness, but will it become your greatest weapon?
GreelyGreenSmoke.png

• Animated, beautifully explicit erotic encounters with BDSM and discipline themes bring the story to life.
  • Encounter dozens of unique characters with procedurally generated desires, flaws and weaknesses.
  • Manipulate NPCs through cunning, deception, and unique powers and skills.
  • Explore a vast and immersive world filled with fantasy castles, taverns, caves, forests, villages, and ruins.
  • Brew powerful magical potions and use a lust-based magic system.
  • Rise to power in the kingdom and become the most feared and powerful magician.

Gameplay centered on psychological and sexual manipulation of unique characters, explicit fully animated erotic encounters, BDSM and themes, and a twisted story that will glue you to the edge of your seat.

Are you ready to embrace your dark side and conquer the kingdom with your magic, cunning, and lust?

Sprites.pngMaidStats.png

Follow Us: Patreon |Itch | Website | Twitter | Subscribestar

Thanks for checking our game out and happy to hear any feedback/suggestions you might have!

Attachments

• KneelingSlave.png
    KneelingSlave.png
    187.6 KB · Views: 1
  • StandingInspectUpskirt-Working-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif
    StandingInspectUpskirt-Working-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif
    13.6 MB · Views: 0