Is this Normal??? (Negative Money/Debt) Game Version: 0.9.102-PUBLIC#5026

C.C_Latte

May 22, 2021
Somewhere hurling through space
Game Version: 0.9.102-PUBLIC#5026
Anno gets three kaithrit ladies and they lay me...putting me in this ridiculous number. Am I holding this wrong or what?

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    244.1 KB · Views: 9

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
on the first encounter, if you top them they charge 300k. subsequent encounters they always charge 300k

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The first time should always be free, since Anno paid them. And is, when I load up some test saves.

Reactions: Wafflesnake

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Game Version: 0.9.102-PUBLIC#5026
Anno gets three kaithrit ladies and they lay me...putting me in this ridiculous number. Am I holding this wrong or what?
Looking at the code, I can't quite see how this could happen. There is a gate on this scene; it shouldn't let you in unless you have the money to pay.

It's possible for a player to enter this specific scene from the console and bypass the check. Did you do anything unusual here, like replay the scene or anything?

C.C_Latte

May 22, 2021
Somewhere hurling through space
Looking at the code, I can't quite see how this could happen. There is a gate on this scene; it shouldn't let you in unless you have the money to pay.

It's possible for a player to enter this specific scene from the console and bypass the check. Did you do anything unusual here, like replay the scene or anything?
Nope. Just played it like normal. This was also my first time with this scene.