Is there more to Kaede's story after Canadia?

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
Truth be told, I've only recently been invited to Canadia Station for the first time recently. Kaede's scene as she leaves the station certainly has me curious though. With the talk of AI and Black Void on her tail, is there a followup currently in game? Or does that unfortunately end her story for now?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Savin said:
I hate Kaede and scrapped KaedeQuest to focus on muh waifu Syri.

No but for real tho you can meet up with Kaede and bang her a few times, and she's got some neat exhibition stuff, but nothing to followup piracy with. Which is a shame because I want to see PC and Kaede dom Kiro.

Reactions: Mercuriussnake

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Kinda makes sense in a way, she's very much already hooked on Cass and Anno.

Though, in all honesty, she IS one of my favourite characters, and very much enjoy her smutty scenes.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Though, in all honesty, she IS one of my favourite characters, and very much enjoy her smutty scenes.

And if you choose to take her back to her ship on New Texas instead of chasing after Cass, she mentions that she thought that she and Anno would be married!

That said, Kaede IS into Steele, her reactions on Myrellion, telling Cass about you, and hooking up on Canadia is proof enough for me. All I want to do is keep her from porking her sister... or at least let her find out that Astra is her sister before any panties drop. They can figure out what do then. XP

Edit: As for more Kaede stuff... I have no idea. Savin is doing SyriQuest, then he mentioned Anyxine was up next... then there's still Saendra's stuff, Kara's stuff (which might butt heads with Saen, seeing as how they both pissed off the same BBEG), Astra & Shade and other stuff I have no clue about. Busy fella that Savin...

But we should see his Red Myr quest pretty soon, Upcast Drake is coding it now. Well, maybe not right this second, but he is working on it.

Last edited:

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017

I agree with Sumgai here, by the time you've finished all of Kaede's current content, she probably considers you one of her girlfriends/lovers.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
And if you choose to take her back to her ship on New Texas instead of chasing after Cass, she mentions that she thought that she and Anno would be married!

That said, Kaede IS into Steele, her reactions on Myrellion, telling Cass about you, and hooking up on Canadia is proof enough for me. All I want to do is keep her from porking her sister... or at least let her find out that Astra is her sister before any panties drop. They can figure out what do then. XP

Yeah, I want to expand on a couple of things here:
  • Kaede digs Steele, she's affectionate to them, especially on Uveto. She flirts and gets closer Steele when they have a bite to eat. They're lovers, just the same as Kaede and Anno are lovers, and she and Cass are lovers.
  • But you do also get a few minor hints that Kaede might not be happy with how her relationship is with Anno. Maybe they'd be settled now, or at least living on the same ship together. In fact you get a hint of jealousy from Kaede when you're together because you're the one who gets to travel with Anno.
But also, I want a scene where Steele keeps trying to sabotage Kaede and Astra from banging each other (at least until they know that they're related). Just Steele hiding behind a potted plant and enacting "Operation NAIT" (that's No-Accidental-Incest-Tonight) with a variety of wacky and humorous schemes.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Eh, I'm a fan of letting things happen as they may. Plus it's a learning experience.

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
But also, I want a scene where Steele keeps trying to sabotage Kaede and Astra from banging each other (at least until they know that they're related). Just Steele hiding behind a potted plant and enacting "Operation NAIT" (that's No-Accidental-Incest-Tonight) with a variety of wacky and humorous schemes.

What have I missed? I haven't picked up on this Kaede-Astra thing at all?

-E- I think I found it. https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/meeting-astra-ignorant.10949/ Look for Savin's post.

Last edited:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
BAH! Incest is wincest! Besides, half-siblings, plenty of genetic diversity :D

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I agree with Sumgai here, by the time you've finished all of Kaede's current content, she probably considers you one of her girlfriends/lovers.

For sure.

But you do also get a few minor hints that Kaede might not be happy with how her relationship is with Anno. Maybe they'd be settled now, or at least living on the same ship together. In fact you get a hint of jealousy from Kaede when you're together because you're the one who gets to travel with Anno.

Kaede's deffos a little jealous of you and Anno. Just a little bit.

That said, one of the things I want to do for Kaede's next set of content is her fumbling around with a ring in her pocket, trying to feel out how Steele would react to her popping the question to Anno.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
That said, one of the things I want to do for Kaede's next set of content is her fumbling around with a ring in her pocket, trying to feel out how Steele would react to her popping the question to Anno.
Awwww.... That's so cute! But what about Cass, or me?

Kidding, but she is one of my favorite characters, love her.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015

giphy.gif

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
But how would Anno feel about such a thing? She's pretty much into the polymory lifestyle, but would she like settling down? And I get the distinct feeling that Anno is someone who loves love and she loves spreading that love around.

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017

Incredibly jealous. On the one hand, it's not hard to see the position you've put Kaede in, billionaire playgirl suddenly showing up and sweeping your longtime crush/girlfriend off her feet. On the other hand, how can you not love Anno and want her more to yourself than anyone else.

Reactions: KidRodent

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Honestly with the libertine nature of the year 3000+, you'd think everyone would have an app that auto-checks whether or not someone you wanna bang is related to you. Iceland already has something like that to prevent cousins from accidentally fucking each other.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
But how would Anno feel about such a thing? She's pretty much into the polymory lifestyle, but would she like settling down? And I get the distinct feeling that Anno is someone who loves love and she loves spreading that love around.

There's such a thing as an open marriage. I don't think getting hitched would stop either of them from sleeping around.

Honestly with the libertine nature of the year 3000+, you'd think everyone would have an app that auto-checks whether or not someone you wanna bang is related to you. Iceland already has something like that to prevent cousins from accidentally fucking each other.

Holy shit, really? That's neat.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
There's such a thing as an open marriage. I don't think getting hitched would stop either of them from sleeping around.
True enough and fair enough.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Haha.

If that happens, I hope there's an option for Steele to say "Is that for me?" Cuz I would totes do it.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Speaking of marriage, what would Kaede think of Steele's marriage to Anno dream?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
"Why wasn't I at the altar?"

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
As long as Steele gets to mess around with both of them still, mine would be fine with that. Maybe just a little bit jealous 'cause I want to marry best pupper too :(