Is there more for the Varmints?

orange64

Jan 16, 2022
So I just did the Varmint mini-quest. and I had fun having a pet that can hit like a truck. no joke, these Varmints can hit like a truck!

but I also wanted to get more things for the Varmint. but all you can do is, name it, pet it, take it out to see new worlds with you, if you put the caller on it. scare the life out for Reaha. (found that out by accident. I forgot that she likes to hang out in the breakroom ) let it roam freely on the ship.

but that's about it. or what I can find.

Is there more content coming for the Varmint?
like that one you have can get a new form or such?

I only ask this because I'm a sucker for upgrading things.
Like the gray goo armor!

If not, I'm happy where it is right now.

Jn_Sinnombre

Dec 26, 2023
So I just did the Varmint mini-quest. and I had fun having a pet that can hit like a truck. no joke, these Varmints can hit like a truck!

but I also wanted to get more things for the Varmint. but all you can do is, name it, pet it, take it out to see new worlds with you, if you put the caller on it. scare the life out for Reaha. (found that out by accident. I forgot that she likes to hang out in the breakroom ) let it roam freely on the ship.

but that's about it. or what I can find.
The Varmint stays like that, there is no upgrade for it or any current plans regarding an "update" form to it, the varmint is still pretty damn good and arguably the best "fight companion" outside of Tam-Wolf 2.0 imo.

Reactions: orange64

orange64

Jan 16, 2022
The Varmint stays like that, there is no upgrade for it or any current plans regarding an "update" form to it, the varmint is still pretty damn good and arguably the best "fight companion" outside of Tam-Wolf 2.0 imo.
that sucks but at the same time. I'm ok with it!

But I would love to have a super varmints. like the ones that Big T. mentions in one of his talk scenes.

will.. maybe not as big as the super varmints! XD