is there going to be a ideas forom or is this it?

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I don't mind brain storming and putting my ideas on here was a way for me to get people's opinions. Will there be a thread for it or is this it?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I'm pretty sure there won't, Savin wasn't fond of how people would dump ideas they had no intention of writing into TiTS idea subforum

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Yeah I always thought of making the effort if people liked the idea, but I do remember a lot of useless post of people asking and not doing.

Pursang

Apr 7, 2018
I'm pretty sure there won't, Savin wasn't fond of how people would dump ideas they had no intention of writing into TiTS idea subforum

I can understand his frustration, but I think it's safe to say that there's going to be people posting idea(s) whether there's an Ideas Forum or not. Depending on how bad it gets, it may be a good idea (heh) to have their own little corner of the forum. Remember, Random Joe posting his latest idea about how awesome a race of sexy miniature C'thulu's would be doesn't mean the development team has to take them seriously.

/Shrug

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
We got a stickied thread for content people want in the main area of the forum. The idea section was misunderstood and misused all the time anyways.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Besides the Idea's forum was confusing as fuck. The name gives the impression that it's a forum to generate IDEAS rather than stuff you intend to write but want a outside opinion on. SOo ya kinda glad it doesn't exist to give false hope.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
There will be no Ideas forum. If you have something you want to write, put it in Event Subs. If you aren't going to write it, sit on it.
Okey then. :catte:
Just wanted to know what's going to be different about this new thing.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I can understand his frustration, but I think it's safe to say that there's going to be people posting idea(s) whether there's an Ideas Forum or not. Depending on how bad it gets, it may be a good idea (heh) to have their own little corner of the forum. Remember, Random Joe posting his latest idea about how awesome a race of sexy miniature C'thulu's would be doesn't mean the development team has to take them seriously.

/Shrug
That's what the "what content would you like added" thread is for.