Is there big collection/place I can go to do a typo/grammatical fixes?

Flvffi

Sep 25, 2019
I know my posts aren't exactly grammatically correct all the time, but I enjoy fixing small grammatical errors. If there is a place I could go and systematically look at and fix errors it would be a lot better than going scene by scene through the game. I know I'm banned from the discord, but I still want to help.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
There's a public GitHub (look for the Source Code Access pinned thread). It can be a bit tricky to navigate, but you'll probably get the hang of it.

You won't be able to fix errors yourself that way, but you can use the Bugs forum to bring attention to those you find.

It's also up to a month out of date (since it updates with each Public patch), so some errors might be fixed already.

Flvffi

Sep 25, 2019
There's a public GitHub (look for the Source Code Access pinned thread). It can be a bit tricky to navigate, but you'll probably get the hang of it.

You won't be able to fix errors yourself that way, but you can use the Bugs forum to bring attention to those you find.

It's also up to a month out of date (since it updates with each Public patch), so some errors might be fixed already.
So do typos count as bugs then? there's a lot of older stuff that had bug issues that I wanted to look into

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Technically, yes. They're certainly 'issues'. Especially since this is a text based game.

I've certainly reported my share of typos.

If in doubt, report it. The worst that can happen is being told it's not a bug.

Last edited: