Is there are any open source project which could be modded?

dullman

Dec 30, 2016
Hello, while ago i tried to make myself a game but since it doesn't get any response from community i decided to abandon it, and after few months in my life few things changed and even with small amount of time on my hand i wanted to try again and make some kind of game, but since i couldn't give it much time to design from scratch i want to ask if there are any abandoned/need help interesting project which had it source code published?

I know probably two it which is sb2 revival and WhoreMaster, but currently I do not feel like helping in any of them.

Truthfully myself i would like to try some kind of breeding game, but certainly the all i know has never got code published (at least officially) but if the game would be interesting enough i could take a look at code to see how can be improved by me.

dullman

Dec 30, 2016
OtherWorld is abandoned and it's a slave management game that had a good basis to it

Hmm thanks whilst i remember otherworld i wasn't aware that it got source published, but whilst it was a fun gameplay since it flash it basically stopping from trying to do something with that.

Hentai Highschool? Isn't it still being developed at least some modded version, I seems to recall that i played new version in last few months.