Is there anything left to do? Also....

SH60

Jun 8, 2021
The files attach show all the quest I done and I got In Her Footsteps and Winter Wolf as far as they can go right now. I got all the Companion to lvl 6 and got all but one of the Companion Sets. The only one i'm missing is the one from I Ain't Afraid of No Ghost but I don't know how to start that quest where i'm am. Is there a way to get that quest? And what is left to do after that?

Attachments

• Quest 1.PNG
    Quest 1.PNG
    31.6 KB · Views: 115
  • Quest 2.PNG
    Quest 2.PNG
    31.9 KB · Views: 109
  • Quest 3.PNG
    Quest 3.PNG
    13.7 KB · Views: 109

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
"I Ain't Afraid of No Ghost" procs after sleeping at a camp (I don't know if it works if done at the tavern) if Arona was taken to a ghost-related dungeon, such as Fort Marrok, the Palace of Ice Catacombs (if she's in the party when triggered) and the Spectral Smith as part of getting Brint his Winter Knight set (possibly unavailable seeing you finished the Mad Cow quest).
Now, I remember having read that saves that existed before the patch which introduced the quest are automatically assumed to have done something ghost-related with her.

It seems that you have some missing quests there, such as "For Want of a Nail" (Nakano asking the Champion to fetch some metal), "Artifice Testing" (Rindo asking the Champion to test Nakano's puppets), "Educational Help" (Kiyoko asking the Champion to fetch a weapon to train kid Kinu), "Father Where Art Thou?" (Solveig asking the Champion to fetch some evidences concerning her father) and "The Wyld Hunt" (the Champion meeting Elyon to learn about the death of the former Winter City's king).

Last edited:

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
The files attach show all the quest I done and I got In Her Footsteps and Winter Wolf as far as they can go right now. I got all the Companion to lvl 6 and got all but one of the Companion Sets. The only one i'm missing is the one from I Ain't Afraid of No Ghost but I don't know how to start that quest where i'm am. Is there a way to get that quest? And what is left to do after that?
you have to take Arona to any dungeon with a ghost in it. if you've done all of them already then you'll have to either reload a save or wait for the next one. otherwise it looks like you haven't done any of the kitsune quests you should speak to Nakano to start those. you could also take Ragnild on a date if you talk to her at night.

SH60

Jun 8, 2021
How do I complete artifice testing? I done it a few time and got some items but its not done.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You have to keep fighting until Kazuo runs out of puppets to send after you, it'll take a while.

SH60

Jun 8, 2021
Well what skills and companions should I use? I'm using a resolve champion with magic as a backup.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
Well what skills and companions should I use? I'm using a resolve champion with magic as a backup.
dude don't have everyone figure it out for you. there's a wiki with tons of info. and you're struggling with combat, experiment with your skills and companions and see what works and what doesn't.

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
It's also a good idea to target the puppets that are at the back of the initiative queue and to refrain from taking out multiple targets at the same time. This will reduce the amount of puppets taking a turn during the round.

SH60

Jun 8, 2021
Well I did it. Ok I did both the kitsune quests and took Ragnild out on a date is there anything left?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kingu2

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
Well I did it. Ok I did both the kitsune quests and took Ragnild out on a date is there anything left?
well that was fast. you still have wyld hunt and father were art thou. accept ownership of wayfort from ryn and then go to her throne room for the former and speak to the pink haired orc in the bar for the latter

SH60

Jun 8, 2021
well that was fast. you still have wyld hunt and father were art thou. accept ownership of wayfort from ryn and then go to her throne room for the former and speak to the pink haired orc in the bar for the latter
Now i'm done wild hunt and father were art thou anything else?

SH60

Jun 8, 2021
Well I guess i'll get everyone to the exp cap then. Then take a break until the next update. Wait how do I start Kinu's quest?

Last edited:

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
how does one even start that? I only got the catacombs event. and thew wiki states that the elyon dude in the throne room starts a quest, but i've got nothing
Go through all the talk options with Elyon, then leave the palace. There should be a scene that triggers when you exit.

Reactions: mikethor007