Is there anything from this list that TiTS "needs more of?"

What would you like to see more of in TiTS?

• Transformatives

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • Additional scenes for generic encounters (zil, raskvel, milodan, etc.)

Votes: 29 18.5%
  • A Manly Hetero/Bisexual Husbando of some flavor

Votes: 40 25.5%
  • More Dreams

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • More things to impregnate the PC's uterus(es)

Votes: 49 31.2%
  • More cuddles and knot snuggles

Votes: 6 3.8%

• Total voters

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
In my case, I prefer Steelesexual characters. In my perfect game, you'd only know they would lean to this or that if they had smut scenes with other characters.

Reactions: Flash Dingo

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
Except there lot's of people complaining against pansexual NPCs and how it makes the game blend if if every character was pansexual...o_O

Here's the problem with that statement. I was talking about female-identifying herms. Okay? Do you see the part that is the problem? Pansexual or not, it's a herm, and regardless of whether they choose to identify male or female... they're still a fucking herm. Cock(s), balls, and vagina(s). How they identify shouldn't make a fucking difference except to the player, because it's ultimately the player's choice how they're referred to. At the end of the day, no matter how they're referred to, they have the , relatively, same bits.

THAT is where I have the problem with characters like Ramis. Pansexuality hasn't a god damn thing to do with it. It's just an excuse. The character is a Herm, even if they're just being called girlie instead of boyo, she can still take the fucking dick after the arm wrestling match (assuming said herm meets the other requirements). Straight-up females, I don't mind if Rammis doesn't like, because they don't have the bits she likes, but it bothers me when she'll fuck a fem-boy--of which she doesn't like--but a female-identifying herm? Oh hell no, I can't take it that you call yourself a girl! Fuck that shit, I'm out!

Now, I have stated that I accept that Nonesuch made their choice with Ramis. I don't like it, but I accept it. The point in me making this post, and any future posts if I have to, is so that other people making characters like Ramis will take this into consideration.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
The character is a Herm, even if they're just being called girlie instead of boyo, she can still take the fucking dick after the arm wrestling match (assuming said herm meets the other requirements). Straight-up females, I don't mind if Rammis doesn't like, because they don't have the bits she likes, but it bothers me when she'll fuck a fem-boy--of which she doesn't like--but a female-identifying herm? Oh hell no, I can't take it that you call yourself a girl! Fuck that shit, I'm out!

Maybe she doesn't like vaginas or dudes with vaginas, and maybe has a thing for traps, and maybe doesn't like d-girls, and etc.

It comes to a point to where I think Nonesuch made the character to piss off people, instead of legitimately make a character with preferences because, as stated, this particular piece of preference is bull shit. Everyone just eats it up because, "pansexuality is boooooring!"

This is looking very similar to something that happened not too long ago.

You tread a dangerous path, pilgrim.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Hbut it bothers me when she'll fuck a fem-boy--of which she doesn't like--but a female-identifying herm? Oh hell no, I can't take it that you call yourself a girl! Fuck that shit, I'm out!
Idk if you know this, but femboys/traps and femherms are two entirely different things. Femboys are still MALE. They're feminine guys, and Ramis doesn't mind fucking them and manly guys (Moreso the latter but yeah), because that is what she's into. It doesn't say anywhere that she strictly doesn't. If she didn't like them even a little, I don't think she would agree to sleep with trappy Steele's in the first place. Being Kaithrit, she's used to seeing them, it hints in the dialogue.
If your feminine appearance is too high, meaning you have boobs and all that (Which seems to be the main thing to gate players from her sex content, is their boobage, otherwise you can get her male and trap scenes even at max femininity and a girly body depending on if you force the male gender pref with your character for the former or have it set to auto for the latter), then yeah, she won't be interested in you, because she likes guys, not females, shemales, or femherms. And even then, at least you can befriend the woman and be her bestie as a female or female-looking PC, so chill. She's not even discriminating against your femherm, she just isn't into you sexually, whoop-de-doo.

It comes to a point to where I think Nonesuch made the character to piss off people, instead of legitimately make a character with preferences because, as stated, this particular piece of preference is bull shit. Everyone just eats it up because, "pansexuality is boooooring!"

Oh boy this bull again. You hear that everyone? Apparently characters having stricter sexual preferences and not wanting to fuck everything that walks in a sex game is bad. /s
That was how she was written from the get go? She wasn't made to 'piss anyone off', that's how NS wanted to write her. Infact I like her prefs for males and femboys, because it's different, and hell it's content I can enjoy for sure since such prefs are up my ally. You're acting as if it's some crime or some shit because they don't want to fuck your femherm. The writer isn't there to appeal to you.

You're trending thin ice with writers by saying they wrote a character and made him/her that way to quote unquote, piss people off. There's nothing wrong with trying something different outside what's considered 'the norm' in this game.

Edit: And pretty much all of what others said below.

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Straight-up females, I don't mind if Rammis doesn't like, because they don't have the bits she likes, but it bothers me when she'll fuck a fem-boy--of which she doesn't like--but a female-identifying herm?
One thing about Ramis is that she's a Kaithrit. There are a lot of femboys among the Kaithrits so she's naturally pretty used to them. And although she prefers manly men that doesn't mean she can't dig having a cute femboy in her bed.
+ Considering the fact that for some people chicks having dicks are a huge nope, it seems logical that other people would have the same opinion for men with vaginas, even if they have a dick.

Now, I have stated that I accept that Nonesuch made their choice with Ramis. I don't like it, but I accept it. The point in me making this post, and any future posts if I have to, is so that other people making characters like Ramis will take this into consideration.
I think those people should be able to have their npc like what they want them to like really.
It's their vision after all.

It's not about the bits. Ramis only goes for males. So if you don't identify as a male, she won't be attracted to you.
I just realized I have the reverse boundaries as Ramis :p
If a trap don't identify as female or goes over a certain treshold of masculinity it's not my kind of thing.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Here's the problem with that statement. I was talking about female-identifying herms. Okay? Do you see the part that is the problem? Pansexual or not, it's a herm, and regardless of whether they choose to identify male or female... they're still a fucking herm. Cock(s), balls, and vagina(s). How they identify shouldn't make a fucking difference except to the player, because it's ultimately the player's choice how they're referred to. At the end of the day, no matter how they're referred to, they have the , relatively, same bits.

THAT
is where I have the problem with characters like Ramis. Pansexuality hasn't a god damn thing to do with it. It's just an excuse. The character is a Herm, even if they're just being called girlie instead of boyo, she can still take the fucking dick after the arm wrestling match (assuming said herm meets the other requirements). Straight-up females, I don't mind if Rammis doesn't like, because they don't have the bits she likes, but it bothers me when she'll fuck a fem-boy--of which she doesn't like--but a female-identifying herm? Oh hell no, I can't take it that you call yourself a girl! Fuck that shit, I'm out!

But it DOES matter. Just because a character is a herm doesn't make them attractive to everyone. By your logic, because I find normal females (including flat-chested ones) sexually attractive, I should also find "cuntboys" appealing. after all they have have, relatively, the same bits.

...and yet I don't. Because I'm not attracted to masculine characters.

And maybe Ramis isn't attracted to female-identifying and boob-bearing characters.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
My trappy Steele identifies as female but still gets love from Ramis

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
It's not about the bits. Ramis only goes for males. So if you don't identify as a male, she won't be attracted to you. That's really all there is to it. Ramis isn't into pronounced breasts or feminine faces, which are major elements of attraction, and AFAIK even players that are running "traps" or "femboys" will get turned down if they're over a certain threshold of femininity.

What exactly is your character set up? Do you meet every single one of her requirements other than your preferred gender selection being set to "female," or does your herm character have high facial femininity and large breasts? If it's the latter, you definitely have traits that Ramis wouldn't be attracted to that moderately feminine male-identifying herms lack.
My herm is a muscled amazon. I took a great amount of effort to max out the muscle tone strength and, sure, they may have feminine qualities (I did got for the Amazon treatment), but I'm sure my character hits the mark.

Maybe she doesn't like vaginas or dudes with vaginas, and maybe has a thing for traps, and maybe doesn't like d-girls, and etc.

This is looking very similar to something that happened not too long ago.

You tread a dangerous path, pilgrim.

Maybe they didn't set out with that intent. I may be getting more than a little frustrated that a particular interest of mine (muscular amazon women) happens to have a representative in game... and they pretty much say "fuck you," to a particular group that may have an active interest in that. I seriously don't mind having preferences, but it needs to be done in a way that there's coverage instead of gating. Ramis doesn't take into account female characters that may want their lover to be an amazonian beefcake, and right now... Ramis is only one of two, and I'll tell ya... Zephyr doesn't exactly have a lot of content.

I'm not saying that Ramis has to be accommodating. What I'm saying, is there needs to be more support for what's not there. I'm frustrated, and anxious, and the only thing I can really do is criticize what is in game as to give insight as what should be added in the future. Was my criticism hostile? Well, I didn't think so, but then again... I'm more than a little frustrated.

It also doesn't help that I have read somewhere that there were writers going out of their way to troll a particular crowd. It may be coloring by view. >.>

My trappy Steele identifies as female but still gets love from Ramis

I'm probibly not doing something right then.

Look. I like this game, and I like it's potential. But there needs to be less gated content, and more options. For a Ramis, there needs to be an alternative. Maybe that's the expected thing with Rhea, I don't know. But I do know, that it's not fun watching something hit close to the mark of things you like, but veer away. I also know that you can't please everyone. But come on, man. =(

I am seriously getting too stressed over this for my own good.

Vargulf42

Dec 25, 2016
Just did a simple test with the save editor. If you have a dick and vagina, if you force your gender to male, Ramis will fuck you, even at max femininity.

Vargulf42

Dec 25, 2016
Nope, just gotta beat her at arm wrestling, which your chance of winning is based on your physique stat iirc, but nope tone means nothing from what I saw.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I may be getting more than a little frustrated that a particular interest of mine (muscular amazon women) happens to have a representative in game... and they pretty much say "fuck you," to a particular group that may have an active interest in that.

If you want more amazons, you could write some.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
There needs to be less gated content, and more options... For a Ramis, there needs to be an alternative... it's not fun watching something hit close to the mark of things you like, but veer away.
Look, I don't mean to be hostile or anything, and I say this with no malice, but it is a writer's prerogative to gate content. They are not obligated to make an NPC pansexual, and it adds a good bit of depth to a character for them to have preferences. It's certainly more considerate for them to be pansexuals, but you are not entitled to them being pansexual. Just in the short time I've been in the smut mines, I've already encountered some prospective writers who were worried about accommodating everyone. People really need to stop complaining about gated content unless they are a writer who goes the extra mile themselves and comes up with characters who have scenes for Treated multi-pussyed, multi-cocked, multi-breast rowed, lactating naga/taur PCs. If every writer was obligated to support every possible PC, there'd be a whole lot less writers.

If you think there's not enough [your fetish here], or you think there should be an alternative when content is gated, I strongly suggest you write it or commission it. You really shouldn't have this attitude of "oh yeah well here's what the character that you wrote should really think," and you especially shouldn't accuse veteran writers of trying to piss people off. It's bad for the community when too many people do this, and it scares people off of writing.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
What the what? So... muscle tone/mass doesn't do anything?
It doesn't, but if you character doesn't pass certain requirements then the code will consider you locked out of her sex scenes.
I tested this myself on my main who is a femboy, with 100% femininity, yet flat chest, and a dick. Forcing the 'male' gender pref. even if you're a feminine male triggers her scenes for 'masculine' PCs, while 'auto' gender while feminine male will trigger her trap fuck scenes, and in another case JDeko said their Steele identifies as female and still got the trap fuck scene as well, so all it takes is hitting those said stricter requirements.

If you're pass the latter's threshold (Feminine af AND breasts over B-cup), then it'll trigger her non-sexual scenes done for shemale/femherm, and female PCs. Hell even cuntboys, no matter how femboyish or masculine they are, will get locked out of her sexual stuff since her sex scenes are written to require Steele being a male with a dick.

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Oh God, how far back does this clusterfuck about Ramis go? I'll try and address this as reasonably as I can.

Shadefalcon got the crux of it when they mentioned the fact she's kaithrit. In a small way Ramis was supposed to point up traditional sexual norms within the race - she acts chauvinistically towards anything femboy-shaped/equipped, but views females/female herms as being of a likeness to her and so treats them as an equal. Masculines meanwhile are an exotic thrill she really wants to bounce off of.

Now obviously, she was chiefly designed so I could do stuff I wanted to do - namely, subby trap stuff and male-dom. I appreciate this is frustrating if she's your type and you aren't hers. But to be clear on this, she would not exist if I had had to cover every sexual base with her. It would have been tedious and uninspiring to me, particularly for a character who was supposed to be a bit of knock-around fun. Gating stuff is how stuff gets finished, and tbh given how they generally get the best of all worlds I had no problem excluding female herms in this case (cuntboys I do feel slightly bad about, but that's a subset I know is unlikely to complain much).

If we're going to talk about the amazon kink more generally, I would say that they're... pretty well represented in TiTS? Aside from Ramis there's Zephyr, Riyya, Horisha, Lieve kinda and the hellhound character who'll probably get some love eventually. What is true about them all is that they're either fringe-y or specific about what they want. It's almost as if being very clear about the standards their partners need to reach is a defining trait of sexually aggressive muscular ladies, or something. There will be more amazon stuff in the future, because palpably plenty of the writers like them.

As a final aside, Ramis is a decent example of how you can commission fringe stuff you want to see. She has a special naga scene on her male side that absolutely would not exist if the person who funded her hadn't specifically asked for it. You want amazon on amazon? Either fund it, or be patient.

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
As a final aside, Ramis is a decent example of how you can commission fringe stuff you want to see. She has a special naga scene on her male side that absolutely would not exist if the person who funded her hadn't specifically asked for it. You want amazon on amazon? Either fund it, or be patient.
So she was a commissioned character? I did not know that, and having had a chance to cool off and come back and read what I wrote...

I apologize for attitude and outburst. I can be passionate and opinionated, and that's... not exactly a good thing when misdirected. Like... pretty much everything I posted here. Nonesuch, you're a talented writer, and I'm sorry for making a bigger deal out of all this that it should have been.

On the plus side, I'm glad to hear there will be more amazons. And, no I won't be doing any writing; I'm not good at it. I may look into getting content commisioned, just need to know the going rates.

delana

Jan 19, 2017
is there going to be a han so talking computer in steele ship? because i did the quest and return to the ship and nothing happen. hope it will, though have to say she looks a little intimidating. will be cool if we could alter her appearance/personality a bit, or alter it depending on out character personality i mean. I was surprise my character kind lvl was 0 but my exhibitionist lvl was 98 xD

Zavos

May 7, 2016
is there going to be a han so talking computer in steele ship? because i did the quest and return to the ship and nothing happen. hope it will, though have to say she looks a little intimidating. will be cool if we could alter her appearance/personality a bit, or alter it depending on out character personality i mean. I was surprise my character kind lvl was 0 but my exhibitionist lvl was 98 xD
So's xpacs arn't implemented. Also, she has three modes depending on your first on ship interaction, i've seen Dom So as being on and off actively in the works, heard that sub so might already be complete. If you want to ask about So, Nonesuch's catalogue of smut is the best place
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/nonesuchs-catalogue-of-smut.1440/