Is there any way to gain multiple rows of breasts yet?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
If so, how?

I tried searching for it, but the search function isn't good enough on the forums, and the wiki didn't have anything (except a few effects that only work on the first row and such)

G

Grain O'Sault not staff

No.

For writers' sanity sake the devs of CoC2 have chosen to exclude certain types of transformations that hardly anyone uses and that only serve to break immersion when not included and cause premature hair loss for writers that choose to account for them.
Some of the excluded tfs include multiple breasts/rows of breasts, non humanoid lower bodies (taurs, nagas, slimes, etc.), and over two dicks.

You can still get multiple nipples with tan eggs and many tentacocks with gaia leaflets if that's worth anything to you.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Don't think it's a thing. It's not as if it'd be acknowledged. Even multicock has more of a fanbase.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
No.

For writers' sanity sake the devs of CoC2 have chosen to exclude certain types of transformations that hardly anyone uses and that only serve to break immersion when not included and cause premature hair loss for writers that choose to account for them.
Some of the excluded tfs include multiple breasts/rows of breasts, non humanoid lower bodies (taurs, nagas, slimes, etc.), and over two dicks.

You can still get multiple nipples with tan eggs and many tentacocks with gaia leaflets if that's worth anything to you.

Huh, I knew about the tauric/naga lower body thing, but I did not know they had excluded multiple rows of breasts too

\shrugs\ Oh well, such is life

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Don't think it's a thing. It's not as if it'd be acknowledged. Even multicock has more of a fanbase.
Every scene I've written for Champ nursing a character has been futureproofed for multiple breast rows. From the Ryn nursing scene:
multititty.PNG

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Every scene I've written for Champ nursing a character has been futureproofed for multiple breast rows. From the Ryn nursing scene:
multititty.PNG
Ah!
Right, I guess there is support out there. (That's just my limited knowledge talking then, as I don't do lactating PCs. ^^')

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
...the search function isn't good enough on the forums...
Funny, because I found this easily enough:

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Funny, because I found this easily enough:

Huh, clearly my google-fu isn't strong enough

What search-terms did you use?

I am quite pleased that it is not hard-banned though, even if it isn't possible to get yet!

Polnyt

Oct 12, 2020
On a related note, multiple horns, tails, and balls are off limits right? I only ask because several of the TFs on the wiki explicitly address having more - usually to drop down to two horns or balls, and one tail. There's even a thing for horns that affects if you have only one horn, which I don't think is an option either.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Kitsune can have multiple tails. Extra horns are fine but I don't think you CAN get them yet. I can't remember what we decided about balls.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Polnyt

Oct 12, 2020
Good to know, thanks. I figured the TFs undoing those things was just in case something went wrong. I didn't even think about Kitsune tails.

Think I'd be interested in a way to gain a second pair of horns, if it is easy enough to differentiate them. I hope the balls becomes a yes one day, but I'd understand if it doesn't happen.

Reactions: Burnerbro