Is there any way to gain Dr. Badgers perks without undergoing her procedure?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Bimbofying *REALLY* isn't my thing, but I kinda like some of the perks that the procedure gives... Specifically "Inhuman desire" (increases max lust to by 15) and to a lesser degree, Easy (mostly because of fluff implications)

But I would rather avoid undergoing the procedure... Is there any workaround? Not including save editing.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
There's the Treatment, or you can take some Dumbfuck pills for those perks.

Last edited:

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
There's Dumbfuck which you can buy from her, it'll decrease your intelligence and increase your libido though among other things so probably that wouldn't be your cup of tea.

increasing libido is fine, but decrease int is... yeah, less than fun.

Same with the Treatment as well, I actively avoid that because it is a huge bonerkiller.

Oh well, I suppose it wasn't that unexpected

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Int is piss easy to raise though. Befriending Syri lets you talk to her and one of her convos gives slow int gain.

tedfin

Jul 4, 2017
How about letting her do her thing then buy the drug from Sera that turns you back to Human? Expensive if you arent using a cheat....but doable :)

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
Isn't Ditz and Brute speech basically non-existent outside of New Texas?
Nah, it's in various places. Definitely more prominent in New Texas, but I was really surprised by the amount that was on Myrellion, for example. Basically, it just depends on who's writing.

There are various items and clothes that raise the amount of lust damage you take from combat, but I don't think there's any other way to get Easy. Similarly, it looks like the Venom Slut also raises max lust. But I'd guess that drug addiction probably isn't OP's cup of tea either. In this case, I think the best bet really might be to go with the save editing. I came to terms with it a while ago.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Nah, it's in various places. Definitely more prominent in New Texas, but I was really surprised by the amount that was on Myrellion, for example. Basically, it just depends on who's writing.

There are various items and clothes that raise the amount of lust damage you take from combat, but I don't think there's any other way to get Easy. Similarly, it looks like the Venom Slut also raises max lust. But I'd guess that drug addiction probably isn't OP's cup of tea either. In this case, I think the best bet really might be to go with the save editing. I came to terms with it a while ago.

Yeah, and it's also partially the fluff implications of it. Having a character with the perk "Easy" just makes it more solid in my head, y'know? But on the other hand, if that same character has injected Dumbfuck or wahtever, it'll always poke me in hte back of my head, even if their intelligence is at max.

it's weird, I know, but I try to deal with it the best i can

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Yeah, and it's also partially the fluff implications of it. Having a character with the perk "Easy" just makes it more solid in my head, y'know? But on the other hand, if that same character has injected Dumbfuck or wahtever, it'll always poke me in hte back of my head, even if their intelligence is at max.

Only other option is save editing the perk and nothing else in through the editor.

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017

Thats normal, It's just called roleplaying.

Reactions: Kesil