Is there any plans involving either Jasvalla or Sophora in the future?

J-leaf

Jul 7, 2024
I'mma be real... I love dominating a nice tall, muscular, d*ckgirl. Especially ones who decides its a wise idea to mess with a guy who has lvl 12 Buster Arms.

But defeating those two in combat gets stale pretty quick. So after bored with either of them, I'm left with a choice.

Either keep doing what I've been doing, or arrest/kill them.

And honestly... those aren't the options I had hoped for. So I'll ask again, any future plans involving those two girls? Like some sort of recruitment thing or something like that.

TheShepard256

Nonesuch has stated that if he's going to do anything more with Jasvalla, scenes for her in Gastigoth (where she gets sent after being arrested) will be the first thing. I don't recall if he's actually confirmed to do more, though.

Sophora was planned to have a part 2 for her content, but the initial plans were rejected (due to tonal clashes / not fitting in with the rest of the game, IIRC). Her author, William, has also been drafted to work on main story stuff for now, and he still has quite a few other personal projects also left hanging because of that (namely, Bianca, Leila and Reina), so IDK if he'll ever get around to more Soph.

If you want to dom a tall, muscular dickgirl (no need to censor that word, BTW), there's always Amazon Reaha, so long as your Physique is high enough, and possibly Hellhound Syri. There might be a few other examples I can't recall off the top of my head.

Reactions: valkyr42

J-leaf

Jul 7, 2024
Nonesuch has stated that if he's going to do anything more with Jasvalla, scenes for her in Gastigoth (where she gets sent after being arrested) will be the first thing. I don't recall if he's actually confirmed to do more, though.

Sophora was planned to have a part 2 for her content, but the initial plans were rejected (due to tonal clashes / not fitting in with the rest of the game, IIRC). Her author, William, has also been drafted to work on main story stuff for now, and he still has quite a few other personal projects also left hanging because of that (namely, Bianca, Leila and Reina), so IDK if he'll ever get around to more Soph.

If you want to dom a tall, muscular dickgirl (no need to censor that word, BTW), there's always Amazon Reaha, so long as your Physique is high enough, and possibly Hellhound Syri. There might be a few other examples I can't recall off the top of my head.
Fair enough.

I already got Amazon Reaha and Hound Syri. So if you can recall anything, I'd appreciate it.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

He has. He's currently working on Jas Gastigoth scenes as his Patreon side project, as it happens.