Is there a way to switch off the Sophora encounter?

v3hemenc3

Aug 29, 2017
she's really difficult to beat and I'm looking for a way to turn off the encounter, is there a way to do that?

TheShepard256

Lose, then beat her and take the option to
kill her. Only Hard Steeles will actually go through with it, but non-Hard Steeles making the attempt will still convince her to back off permanently.
You may need to see some of her (non-combat) stalking events and/or receive her stalking emails first.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
If you have an older save, you can decide 'She's Crazy' after the first encounters to disable her afterward. I'm also fairly certain she has to be encountered on Zheng Shi first, so you can avoid enabling her in the first place.

Tips:
She's weak to Burning, Corrosive & Poison.
If you've maxed out Physique/Aim, you can fairly reliably Stun-lock her with a Stun weapon, especially if you have the relevant Cybernetic Implant.
She loses all Shields after reaching a Lust threshold, but if you're doing that, you may as well keep Teasing.
Combining the above, Heavy Slut Ray from the Slavebreakers is amazing. It's a great weapon in general, too.
Her Shield-bypassing attack is 100% Freezing, so picking up some Underwear from Uveto will help. Don't underestimate even 20% Resistance.
Edit: Since she's weak to Corrosive, the Hirudo Devourer or NaN Deconstructor would probably be very useful, if you're Ranged.

Last edited:
Reactions: v3hemenc3

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
IIRC, this also removes her near-immunity to Kinetic damage.
If it does, it's not reflected in Sense.
I suppose that is worth mentioning. Pure Kinetic isn't the way to go. 85% Resistance.
Freezing: 50%
Electric: 25%

v3hemenc3

Aug 29, 2017
If you have an older save, you can decide 'She's Crazy' after the first encounters to disable her afterward. I'm also fairly certain she has to be encountered on Zheng Shi first, so you can avoid enabling her in the first place.

Tips:
She's weak to Burning, Corrosive & Poison.
If you've maxed out Physique/Aim, you can fairly reliably Stun-lock her with a Stun weapon, especially if you have the relevant Cybernetic Implant.
She loses all Shields after reaching a Lust threshold, but if you're doing that, you may as well keep Teasing.
Combining the above, Heavy Slut Ray from the Slavebreakers is amazing. It's a great weapon in general, too.
Her Shield-bypassing attack is 100% Freezing, so picking up some Underwear from Uveto will help. Don't underestimate even 20% Resistance.
Edit: Since she's weak to Corrosive, the Hirudo Devourer or NaN Deconstructor would probably be very useful, if you're Ranged.
thank you sir, I just kept blasting her with the heavy slut ray and she couldn't do anything. I hate to turn off content, especially the ones I like, so this changes everything.

Honeysweet

Jun 30, 2021
Is there any reason not to permanently disable her encounters, especially since you risk a Bad End if you lose to her so few times?