Is there a way to make your character a tomboy?

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
I'm currently playing a female character and I want to make her more tomboy in appearance but with noticeable hips and ass, but I don't know what mixes I should use.

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
You might want to describe in more (or any) detail what you mean by "tomboy in appearance".

TheShepard256

I'd say Femininity < 20%, breast size of B-cups or less. ManUp or Twink-Ease will probably be your best bet, though they can also give you a cock, so you'll need to either save-scum to avoid that or undo it later (e.g. going to Lash, overdosing on Condensol). For the hips & ass, if they're too low after that, use Thicc'N'Shake to get them back up to the size you want.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
As a counterpoint to what TheShepard said, I offer this for consideration.

"Tomboys" typically embraced more masculine clothing and behavior. They still often looked perfectly feminine physically, aside from hair styles that were simple for utility purposes such as the various tails, or shorter cuts.

If I were going to make one in game, I might go with the Amazon version of The Treatment, I would consider making her on the taller side of average or above average in height. Definitely higher physique and reflexes. On the clothing side, I would maybe go with a sports bra and boyshorts for underwear, with something like the Strix Threads, Nemean Threads, or something similar in the armor slot.

Basically, she should look tough rather than creampuff.

Reactions: Kesil

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Heads up Amazon Treatment still increases femininity so get back down to masc will be a bit harder. If you want more tone, you could just spam the gym.