Is there a way to keep the glowing fox fur without the extra breast rows?

Sep 16, 2023
I'm trying, but I don't see a way. Foxfire causes you to have a total of 4 breast rows (if you have a vagina). You can use Dr. Lash's Rack Removal to remove the extra rows (and make your top row flat, but that can be fixed with other TF items), but they'll eventually grow back, since you're still under the effects of Foxfire. You can use an Immuno-Booster to end Foxfire's effect, but that takes away the glow from your fur and makes it normal fur. Is there any way to stop the extra rows from forming without fully stopping the Foxfire?

Sep 16, 2023
Oh wow, it really is that easy. I knew she had fur dying options, but I didn't know she could do glowing fur, since the last time I went to her was before I even had fur. I expected the glowing fur to be unique to Foxfire itself.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Adding on to this, if you want your eyes to have the same glow using rainbow gaze, you just need to either be lvl6+ or have a vial of fox/frostfire alongside the rainbow gaze and the option will be in the glowing section of rainbow gaze's selections.