Is there a way to check how many kits you have with Kiyoko?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
As title

I'm planning on getting the full 9 tails before freeing her, but as far as I can tell that requires 32 kits, and I would like to check my progress

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Yeah what Wolf said; Keep an eye on her tails, her bust will update when you hit the requirements, but after you hit the 9th you're practically not gonna get anymore of an indicator of the exact number you're hitting without a save-editor.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Yeah what Wolf said; Keep an eye on her tails, her bust will update when you hit the requirements, but after you hit the 9th you're practically not gonna get anymore of an indicator of the exact number you're hitting without a save-editor.

Yeh I'm at 7 now

We need a magical codex page where we can see the numbers of kids we've fathered/mothered, even if they aren't in the nursery =P

Angelus

Oct 17, 2019
Yeh I'm at 7 now

We need a magical codex page where we can see the numbers of kids we've fathered/mothered, even if they aren't in the nursery =P
This would be pretty nice imo, sure the nursery keeps track of some kids but not like... harpy, possible wyvern, Kiyoko, etc. And scrolling through the save editor flag tab is a bit tedious sometimes lol.