Is there a mod that encourages forced TF after defeat? Could this be a setting in the future?

MeloDD

Nov 27, 2015
Exactly as in title. I love how CoC2 deals with TF and alchemy to get the exact results you want, but I've found that I tend to ignore a vast majority of transformations in lieu of simply my favourites. I feel like there would be interest for a mod / gameplay option that encourages forced transformation after defeat, whether through randomly applying a TF item to each race or by applying a TF item appropriate to the winning race (Golden Egg from Harpies, for instance).

Reactions: Андрей

Андрей

Sep 8, 2020
Don't necro, dude. Especially for a topic that's already answered.
If I were the developers, I would make a forced random transformation upon defeat! there will be an interest in the gameplay and an incentive to win!

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
If I were the developers, I would make a forced random transformation upon defeat! there will be an interest in the gameplay and an incentive to win!
Yeah don't, usually stuff like that is signposted.
Not a lot of people in the fandom are into getting TF'd without warning either.

Reactions: ShySquare

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
If you want forced tf's, play CoC 1... wait it's flash. Get a flash emulator and play CoC1. The devs (especially Savin, who's already responded, and is the lead dev of CoC2) are against forced tfs partially because of how they were in CoC, which messed up people's appearances (if they were trying to get a specific appearance) by force rather than by choice. Sure, some people enjoyed that, but a lot of people did not, and as such, that was one of the (many) things which changed between CoC and CoC2, along with things like the above mentioned ban on mods.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You necro'd a topic that was dead for a year to bring up forced TFs (which the lead dev already said isn't happening in the post right before yours) and mods (which the devs hate with a burning passion). I can see you'll go far here with a first post like that...

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
You necro'd a topic that was dead for a year to bring up forced TFs (which the lead dev already said isn't happening in the post right before yours) and mods (which the devs hate with a burning passion). I can see you'll go far here with a first post like that...
Wolfram, thank you for being you. You are, unironically, one of my favorite posters on this forum.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
Before getting into anything else CoC2 probably won't satisfy anyone who's big into transformation content. Its inclusion feels like a legacy feature.