Is there a list of things needed written?

Maximilian

Feb 7, 2020
I'm having fun with the parser and trying to write, but I'm not what what I would call a creative person and I know the code for this game is not available (nor do I have anything beyond 10 year old high school programming knowledge.)

So basically I'd like to try writing a combat encounter or transformation item, but I'd rather have an idea if something is actually useful before trying to write it? If that makes scene, if not I suppose I could try to write a relatively generic encounter that could be place din a variety or bioms depending what needs to be filled?

Anyways thanks for any help. (even if my stuff does not get added to the game I'm still enjoying trying out writing, as I normally just read a lot)

p.s. The submission tread says not to post non-submissions so that's why I'm putting it in general

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
While there isn't particularly a list or anything of that sort, more transformatives are always welcome. One-off scenes for combat encounters are incredibly popular and helpful as well. I think the Frostwood could use another combat encounter, but I may be wrong on that.

For what it's worth, the best place to get quick answers to any questions you have would be the community discord. A fair number of writers and staff members are active there to answer things to the best of their ability