Is there a command to unlock all CGs and Busts?

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
I ain't redoing the Berwyn mission 10+ times for all the different CG variations.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
The berwyn matiha cg is specifically made so that unlocking one unlocks all of them. They thought of that.

ctenken

Feb 4, 2017
Yeah here's the commands to unlock all the CGs and busts.

Unlocks all the CGs:
Options.systemOptions.cgs = cgs.map(str => { str = str.replace(/.*?CG\//, ''); str = str.replace(/\.png/, ''); return str; });

Unlocks all the busts:
Options.systemOptions.busts = charImages.filter(x => x.includes('fulls/')).map(str => { str = str.replace(/.*?fulls\//, ''); str = str.replace(/\..*/, ''); return str; });

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Yeah here's the commands to unlock all the CGs and busts.

Unlocks all the CGs:
Options.systemOptions.cgs = cgs.map(str => { str = str.replace(/.*?CG\//, ''); str = str.replace(/\.png/, ''); return str; });

Unlocks all the busts:
Options.systemOptions.busts = charImages.filter(x => x.includes('fulls/')).map(str => { str = str.replace(/.*?fulls\//, ''); str = str.replace(/\..*/, ''); return str; });
Thanks! How'd you manage to find this command?

ctenken

Feb 4, 2017
Thanks! How'd you manage to find this command?
I just looked through the game's code to see how the gallery worked. Then I wrote the code that makes your unlocked CGs/busts equal to every possible CG/bust in the gallery.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I keep seeing “CG’s” and “Busts” what are those? Sorry if this sounds stupid.
The terms are a little idiosyncratic. "Bust" usually refers to a chest-up image of a character, but in Fen/Sav games it's become shorthand for the primary character art - the thigh-up (and sometimes feet-up) image that appears in the right window of the game when you're talking to a character. "CG" is apparently a Japanese visual novel term for an 'iconic' special full-screen image that depicts a scene from the VN or game, which is usually saved and accessible by the player even outside of the narrative.

Basically, "busts" are the character art from the right side of the screen, and "CGs" are the special illustrative images that show up in the text of the game. When a player sees one - meets a characters, sees that character naked, transforms that character, gets that character pregnant, sees the special CG scene, whatever - it's unlocked for permanent viewing in the menu of the game.
AnnikaArmorWings_share.png
annika_by_aeryn_small.jpg

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
"CG" is apparently a Japanese visual novel term for an 'iconic' special full-screen image that depicts a scene from the VN or game, which is usually saved and accessible by the player even outside of the narrative.
CG just stands for computer graphic and it was never exclusive to VN's, the term is used for all kinds of PC games. CG's just happen to be used most in VN's as a requirement, they're the "visuals" in the novel.

CoCEnjoyer

Aug 20, 2022
The terms are a little idiosyncratic. "Bust" usually refers to a chest-up image of a character, but in Fen/Sav games it's become shorthand for the primary character art - the thigh-up (and sometimes feet-up) image that appears in the right window of the game when you're talking to a character. "CG" is apparently a Japanese visual novel term for an 'iconic' special full-screen image that depicts a scene from the VN or game, which is usually saved and accessible by the player even outside of the narrative.

Basically, "busts" are the character art from the right side of the screen, and "CGs" are the special illustrative images that show up in the text of the game. When a player sees one - meets a characters, sees that character naked, transforms that character, gets that character pregnant, sees the special CG scene, whatever - it's unlocked for permanent viewing in the menu of the game.
AnnikaArmorWings_share.png
annika_by_aeryn_small.jpg
Thanks! I appreciate all the info. I see it used all the time and it bugged me that I couldn’t figure out what they were. Thank you!

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
Slight hijack, how does one unlock that CG in the first place? I did the grinding to get all the variants of Berwyn's bust since you can just cycle through all their variants when rebuilding the body, but I haven't seen that CG
you get it randomly when visiting both of them, totally up to RNG. I think one of the requirements is specifically choosing the "fuckbuddies" relationship at the beginning. I'm not 100% sure but I've yet to see it in the save where I chose polyamory.

Reactions: CoCEnjoyer

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Alright my question is:
What are the steps necessary to use these commands?

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Alright my question is:
What are the steps necessary to use these commands?
1. Right click on the screen while playing CoC2 with a loaded save (It won't work from the home screen)
2. Press "inspect"
3. Go to the console tab
4. Copy and paste the command you want to use

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
This thread is almost 2 years old. Please don't necro - just create a new thread.

Horny Demon

Dec 11, 2022
Quick question, and sorry if this is Necroing, but I don't know how else to ask this, but would this code work on the TITS gallery? Or are the two galleries coded differently, and therefore it won't work?