is there a centaur transformative

SOGIIxKAGE

Nov 13, 2018
i want to know if there is a centaur transformative i have done a lot of research to see if there is a way to become tauric but it is all too vague for my stupid brain to understand

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Interestingly, Catnip also can make one a Taur.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
The Deerium (Taurio Veniade) mod is great for savescumming to just get a tauric body and nothing else because it's not a very complicated transformative item. Once you hit the deer legs transformation, just go pick up some Horse Pills to swap your deer legs for horse legs and hooves and boom, standard centaur.

SOGIIxKAGE

Nov 13, 2018
The Deerium (Taurio Veniade) mod is great for savescumming to just get a tauric body and nothing else because it's not a very complicated transformative item. Once you hit the deer legs transformation, just go pick up some Horse Pills to swap your deer legs for horse legs and hooves and boom, standard centaur.

i thought i would have to do something like that to get it to work

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
If you want classic Centaur besides using the costume, then you can use any of the aforementioned TF's to get the requisite number of legs then use Horse Pill to get horse legs

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Or you could save edit if you are really lazy and Don't want to put up with save scumming, just remember where the taur parts go.