is there a canon steele?

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
something that has been on my mind ever since i first played TiTs was is there a canon steele and if so what does he/she look like race, lover all the other shit. or is there no canon for steele and it's just what you make him/her. the idea came from me digging to deep into dragon age shit as that covers a similar vein to this.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Technically, there are two. Victor and Maximilian. Vic and Max's kids (you and Jill/Jack) don't count as they are not set. Vic's other kids don't as they are literally a bunch of bastards.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Actually Jack and Jill Steele both exist simultaneously. Only one of them is your rival, but they're both around.
Huh? I never would have guessed. Both the game and wiki entry make it seem as though they are one being, instead of two separate entities.

MeepTheChangeling

Jul 9, 2018
Actually Jack and Jill Steele both exist simultaneously. Only one of them is your rival, but they're both around.
This is very good to know information. I am currently porting TiTS to the Starfinder TTRPG ruleset because I found a group that wants to try that out (not going to sell anything. Will freely release it if everyone here is cool with that. Otherwise it's personal use only). It's been a bit hard to find lore to fill out recent history for the DM's guide portion. Thank you. This provides the opportunity to include this and point out that the two could conceivably work together on something.